Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Since my last comment, I was able to get the game to start playing and have been playing it every chance I can. I have been trying to level up all the girls stats all the way up to max (5). My next question is would it be smart to raise all the girls stats before I continue with the main story?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Since my last comment, I was able to get the game to start playing and have been playing it every chance I can. I have been trying to level up all the girls stats all the way up to max (5). My next question is would it be smart to raise all the girls stats before I continue with the main story?
Short answer: Match hotel level to the girls skill level.

Get all the girls skills to level 2, then raise the lobby to level 2.
Rinse, repeat.
At level 4 you may want to hold off from checking Sophia (5 star guest) in until the girls are most of the way to 5.
At level 5 you definitely want to skip Sophia, and maybe the Nun, until the girls xp bars are maxed.

Reactions: xapican and Sycho

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There higher they are, compared to the guest, will make it easier to complete the guest interactions successfully.

Reactions: xapican and Sycho

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Today Meme :
Mystwood Manor Miguel Meme2.jpg
This guy again ! ... for context here.
This guy want to swimming for full 4 days !!!
Google : what happen if you're swimming too much ?
Answer : Swimming too much can lead to overuse injuries. The main ones are shoulders pain and occasionally knee pain.
Is his sexual drive for Laura or Catalina that urgent ?
Is Sofia, her wife, still give him any sexual intercourse at all ?!
This man is wild ! ... but moist.
bubududu_hotpants.gif

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've updated the quick-guide again in OP to include the pink pills. That one was missing due to hardware failure. Luckily I had a backup image created, but the guide I used was before the pink pills were included in the game. Sorry about that, guys! :(

Last edited:

krazykat

Jun 7, 2018
Good game and story. With 4 or more guests in the hotel I always go for checking in the guests for more money but was also trying to have zero failed interactions and would of dinged a hit because 4 of the guests wanted the massage room all at the same time....rolled back and stayed with 3 guests at the most since their is nothing you can do to resolve having more than 4 guests in one room.

Reactions: Sycho and xapican

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Good game and story. With 4 or more guests in the hotel I always go for checking in the guests for more money but was also trying to have zero failed interactions and would of dinged a hit because 4 of the guests wanted the massage room all at the same time....rolled back and stayed with 3 guests at the most since their is nothing you can do to resolve having more than 4 guests in one room.
Passing all interactions is only important when you're trying to get them up to VIP status. (So you don't have to answer questions with that guest anymore, at least until you level up and have to do it again :p )
Zero strikes or 2 strikes, they pay the same amount. So don't worry about passing all interactions, just don't let them get to 3 strikes.

Also, you can be selective about which guests you allow to check in.
If a guest would create a conflict you want to avoid, or Sophia is in the lobby and your skills aren't high enough to deal with her yet, just re-roll the lobby.
Or, just don't them in and try again next shift.

PS.
Registered on forums over 4 years ago, and you just now posted?
Hello 'Lurker'! :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno and Sycho

krazykat

Jun 7, 2018
Passing all interactions is only important when you're trying to get them up to VIP status. (So you don't have to answer questions with that guest anymore, at least until you level up and have to do it again :p )
Zero strikes or 2 strikes, they pay the same amount. So don't worry about passing all interactions, just don't let them get to 3 strikes.

Also, you can be selective about which guests you allow to check in.
If a guest would create a conflict you want to avoid, or Sophia is in the lobby and your skills aren't high enough to deal with her yet, just re-roll the lobby.
Or, just don't them in and try again next shift.

PS.
Registered on forums over 4 years ago, and you just now posted?
Hello 'Lurker'! :giggle:
Lol....completed the game zero failed interactions using just 3 guests and avoid the problem all together. Any recommendations since I found this site again...lol.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Lol....completed the game zero failed interactions using just 3 guests and avoid the problem all together. Any recommendations since I found this site again...lol.
The obvious suggestion would be Faerin's first game, Man of the House. Other Game link in first post.
But that's a sandboxed VN.
Since you seem to enjoy gameplay...
I'd suggest using the right bar of the Latest Updates page to search for tags 'Management' and/or 'Strategy' to narrow down your browsing.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes