Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do you get the bronze spider? Does an event have to happen before in you can fish it out. Do I have to unlock the yoga studio before I can get the candle in the attic. Because both of this items have not dropped for me yet.
It unlocks after you've completed the MC's "Cracking the case" event.

Meh02

Dec 29, 2020
I have a question. I can't level up any of the guest's VIP's, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and also if it is a bug or something else. Thanks in advance. :D

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have a question. I can't level up any of the guest's VIP's, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and also if it is a bug or something else. Thanks in advance. :D
See that number in the upper left of the lobby? Hover your mouse over that. ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You can only level them up one level at a time and you have to get all of their orders correct during their stay.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
As someone whos on data internet. Cant i just download the update without the full game since I already have 1.0.1

Feb 26, 2020
what to do after you open the safety box at the bank, it says talk to a hystorian but cant talk to anyone about even orville

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
what to do after you open the safety box at the bank, it says talk to a hystorian but cant talk to anyone about even orville
Interact with him during his events. Talk to him about the well that you've discovered (once you've read the inscription) and ask him about the history to Mystwood.

Feb 26, 2020
Interact with him during his events. Talk to him about the well that you've discovered (once you've read the inscription) and ask him about the history to Mystwood.
i did the well part some time ago and ive talked to him every time i get a chance all it does is ask about his book and him nothing about history

Reactions: Sycho

Vaginald

Mar 31, 2021
Can someone please help me? i start the game and only thing that i see is blackscreen but i have installed vc_redist...so how do i fix this?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes