Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you very much for the reply.
I have done those, I have the "special" item.
Is there any way to tell on which mode I'm playing? I'm 18 hours in, can't remember if it was Easy or Normal...
Maybe that's why they don't trigger...

Edit: I'm on normal since the Gallery guide says #6 for Julia needs Normal mode and I have that...

Do I need to take everyone else off every other job and hit Play? I'm not sure why it is not triggering... for either character...

2nd Edit: I have attached my saves here, if anyone is so kind to load and try themselves... maybe I'm doing something wrong...
The outfits seem to "reset" randomly, no matter what I choose to have equipped...

3rd Edit: So if you have both the uhm... Spooky item and the Special item equipped on MC, those don't trigger...
I took the first one off and the missing scenes triggered... had no idea... posting this here, maybe someone will be as dumb as me and run into the same issue...
You're welcome. :)

Based on your reply, you're playing in Normal mode because Story mode doesn't have the special item, bonus tier rewards, cave or general store. ;)

As far as the upkeep outfits are concerned, do those one-at-a-time, not simultaneously because you're only going to get one random image at any given time each shift.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
First thing, do you have the requisite $200,000 saved up?

The spider has nothing to do with the debt, or cracking the case.
It's one of three items needed for the special outfits.
You're at the mercy of RNG, but just keep fishing, it will turn up eventually.
Technically, the cracking the case event is required to unlock the spider at the lake. Otherwise you're going to hear MC yawn all day. :)

Rennesa

Aug 22, 2020
First thing, do you have the requisite $200,000 saved up?

The spider has nothing to do with the debt, or cracking the case.
It's one of three items needed for the special outfits.
You're at the mercy of RNG, but just keep fishing, it will turn up eventually.
nope, dont have the money, well i guest the rng suck.

Technically, the cracking the case event is required to unlock the spider at the lake. Otherwise you're going to hear MC yawn all day. :)
yes, i already cleared the cracking the case event, but the mc keep yawnning, man so sad

NOW i already paid the debt. but the spider never show up. i have the 2 item on the statue already god this is so frustating.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yes, i already cleared the cracking the case event, but the mc keep yawnning, man so sad
It's likely because you got everything you needed from the lake. Aside from the spider, there were only 4 other items (sweatbands, rescue buoy, spoon and stethoscope) you needed for your staff to boost guest satisfaction (or healthcare -- the stethoscope). There's nothing else there save for seeing Libby topless in the lake and the hidden event. All the other items (bonuses for guest satisfaction) are going to be at the general store and in the attic of the Manor.

There's a guide in OP with a complete list.

Rennesa

Aug 22, 2020
It's likely because you got everything you needed from the lake. Aside from the spider, there were only 4 other items (sweatbands, rescue buoy, spoon and stethoscope) you needed for your staff to boost guest satisfaction (or healthcare -- the stethoscope). There's nothing else there save for seeing Libby topless in the lake and the hidden event. All the other items (bonuses for guest satisfaction) are going to be at the general store and in the attic of the Manor.

There's a guide in OP with a complete list.
well i got all the other item but the spider never come out, i visit the statue in the forest but there is no other option. in my inventory to there is no spider item.

i use the op Guide but yeah still stuck. this is my save file if you want to check it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
well i got all the other item but the spider never come out, i visit the statue in the forest but there is no other option. in my inventory to there is no spider item.

i use the op Guide but yeah still stuck. this is my save file if you want to check it.
It's the RNG (Random Number Generator) that's cursing you. It took a few attempts, but I eventually got the spider. This is from your auto save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Thank you very much for the reply.
I have done those, I have the "special" item.
Is there any way to tell on which mode I'm playing? I'm 18 hours in, can't remember if it was Easy or Normal...
Maybe that's why they don't trigger...

Edit: I'm on normal since the Gallery guide says #6 for Julia needs Normal mode and I have that...

Do I need to take everyone else off every other job and hit Play? I'm not sure why it is not triggering... for either character...

2nd Edit: I have attached my saves here, if anyone is so kind to load and try themselves... maybe I'm doing something wrong...
The outfits seem to "reset" randomly, no matter what I choose to have equipped...

3rd Edit: So if you have both the uhm... Spooky item and the Special item equipped on MC, those don't trigger...
I took the first one off and the missing scenes triggered... had no idea... posting this here, maybe someone will be as dumb as me and run into the same issue...
Thank you for that suggestion. I should have thought of that myself. I love having the girls work nude so much that I didn't consider that's why the other scenes weren't showing up.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes