Rahmatansari

Jun 15, 2020
Can you attach your player log, please?

Use the Windows + R keys and paste this into the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Add the player log to a Zip, RAR or 7z before attaching it.
Here is my player log

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The first thing I would suggest is getting version 1.1.0 as that contains a hotfix. Then move your profile folder over to that version. Second, I'd recommend moving the game's folder out of the "Program Files" folder. Move it to at least C so it's "C:\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0". Then try replaying that event.

Other than that, I'm not seeing any errors in the log other than your firewall blocking Unity.
Curl error 7: Failed to connect to config.uca.cloud.unity3d.com port 443: Timed out

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I downloaded from gofile and mega and I try to open the game and I keep getting this message. What do I need to do so I can try out this game?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I downloaded from gofile and mega and I try to open the game and I keep getting this message. What do I need to do so I can try out this game?
The error message specifically tells you that the path length is too long....

>sighs< Translation....
You've buried the game folder too deep. Move it 'up' a few levels.
For example, inside a folder on the desktop.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"Path length exceeds limit" - you have the game unpacked somewhere deep in your directory structure. Try moving it up. So if it is in "Games/Bubba6393/Lewd/F95Zone/DontLookHere/Shabadoo/MystwoodManor/MystwoodManor (...)" that's too deep and Windows cannot handle the length. Move it up to the first or second folder level.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It tells you what to do, you need to move the folder to a place where the path is not so long.
The error message specifically tells you that the path length is too long....

>sighs< Translation....
You've buried the game folder too deep. Move it 'up' a few levels.
For example, inside a folder on the desktop.
"Path length exceeds limit" - you have the game unpacked somewhere deep in your directory structure. Try moving it up. So if it is in "Games/Bubba6393/Lewd/F95Zone/DontLookHere/Shabadoo/MystwoodManor/MystwoodManor (...)" that's too deep and Windows cannot handle the length. Move it up to the first or second folder level.
Triplicate.jpg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
SOB
I was in the process of doing that when I saw the 'new reply' notification :p
Being the third to reply, I didn't need to reload or similar, so I had an advantage.

There may be a life lesson in this: he who finishes last will be the winner - or something like that ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Julia's and Amber's image #7 is when she is assigned to housekeeping after you have found the "special item". #8 is when she is in the study.

Kay's image #7 is when she is assigned to maintenance after you have found the "special item".

Laura's image #7 is when she is assigned to healthcare after you have found the "special item".

And Hana's first image is when she is wearing her level 1 outfit while assigned to security.

There's also a gallery guide on here as well if you need it. The link to it is in OP.
Thank you very much for the reply.
I have done those, I have the "special" item.
Is there any way to tell on which mode I'm playing? I'm 18 hours in, can't remember if it was Easy or Normal...
Maybe that's why they don't trigger...

Edit: I'm on normal since the Gallery guide says #6 for Julia needs Normal mode and I have that...

Do I need to take everyone else off every other job and hit Play? I'm not sure why it is not triggering... for either character...

2nd Edit: I have attached my saves here, if anyone is so kind to load and try themselves... maybe I'm doing something wrong...
The outfits seem to "reset" randomly, no matter what I choose to have equipped...

3rd Edit: So if you have both the uhm... Spooky item and the Special item equipped on MC, those don't trigger...
I took the first one off and the missing scenes triggered... had no idea... posting this here, maybe someone will be as dumb as me and run into the same issue...

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there any way to tell on which mode I'm playing? I'm 18 hours in, can't remember if it was Easy or Normal...

Edit: I'm on normal since the Gallery guide says #6 for Julia needs Normal mode and I have that...

Do I need to take everyone else off every other job and hit Play? I'm not sure why it is not triggering... for either character...
No just check on staff after the Personal asignment
Edit: you can only check one girl per shift so use the Guide

Reactions: Sycho

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
here you go.
Try moving it out of your onedrive, and into a normal folder.

2nd Edit: I have attached my saves here, if anyone is so kind to load and try themselves... maybe I'm doing something wrong...
The outfits seem to "reset" randomly, no matter what I choose to have equipped...

3rd Edit: So if you have both the uhm... Spooky item and the Special item equipped on MC, those don't trigger...
I took the first one off and the missing scenes triggered... had no idea... posting this here, maybe someone will be as dumb as me and run into the same issue...
Can you equip inventory items and cards? If yes, you are playing normal.

For the special item, you need to equip it, and then claim the reward for each employee.

Reactions: Sycho

Rennesa

Aug 22, 2020
how to pay the debt (its locked), i have already unlock the "crack the case" then orvile story already finised, i have the keys, Still cant find the "spider". its sooo confusing man.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
how to pay the debt (its locked), i have already unlock the "crack the case" then orvile story already finised, i have the keys, Still cant find the "spider". its sooo confusing man.
First thing, do you have the requisite $200,000 saved up?

The spider has nothing to do with the debt, or cracking the case.
It's one of three items needed for the special outfits.
You're at the mercy of RNG, but just keep fishing, it will turn up eventually.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes