whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
At least somebody reads them, that's what matters. ;) :ROFLMAO:
I think I might have used it more to answer people's questions in here, than I did for the game itself!!
Oh, the irony. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
They are barely able to read 2 post above theirs and you expect them to read a whole guide, let alone look for one?

I think the diagnosis is Terminal Optimism - The Guides are Good, I have used them
I used to believe in the "give a man a fish\teach a man to fish" analogy.
Then I visited this site... :LOL:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Last edited:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Most likely you have the game buried in a multitude of folders so the path is too long could you move the game to your C drive so the path reads C:/Mystwood Manor that should fix the problem
Thanks, solved the problem. This info should be put in the OP or at least the FAQ because I've had no issues at all with the game until it froze there, even though it wasn't really a long path.

Jahelric

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone have a copy of V1.10 I started playing 1.0.1 but it froze on a scene and I couldn't get past it so when I saw the Hotfix I thought hey thy cleared some more bugs....but now I cannot get it unzipped I keep getting a winzip has encountered an error and it stops downloading. I have tried all the sources but they all are giving the same error...I know it's not my winzip because I can zip and unzip other files from here.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone have a copy of V1.10 I started playing 1.0.1 but it froze on a scene and I couldn't get past it so when I saw the Hotfix I thought hey thy cleared some more bugs....but now I cannot get it unzipped I keep getting a winzip has encountered an error and it stops downloading. I have tried all the sources but they all are giving the same error...I know it's not my winzip because I can zip and unzip other files from here.
1.1.0 is the version in the OP, and you should get 7zip instead.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
At least for me, last event of Sofia is bugged, when she starts to suck MC's cock, the video freezes and if you keep going the scene, the dialogues freezes too making it impossible to finish the scene.

The only way possible to finish this scene is locking the video unfortunately.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
At least for me, last event of Sofia is bugged, when she starts to suck MC's cock, the video freezes and if you keep going the scene, the dialogues freezes too making it impossible to finish the scene.

The only way possible to finish this scene is locking the video unfortunately.
Most likely you have the game buried in a multitude of folders so the path is too long could you move the game to your C drive so the path reads C:/Mystwood Manor that should fix the problem

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Yep, i dunno why, but it worked, just moved for another folder, as strange it could be because things like that never happened to me playing an unity game, it worked correctly, thanks anyway.

dogha

May 1, 2020
Hi. I have such a problem that after the construction of the kitchen, such a black screen appears with ui and nothing.
What to do?

This is a bug, by the way. Changed the difficulty and it worked.

1667556145212.png

Last edited:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
What are negative traits? If I uses the purple pill it says it resets traits. Does resetting traits mean I can pick them again or do I have to level the girl up again. Also does resetting traits remove trait earned through guest interactions.

Reactions: Power Lord

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yep, i dunno why, but it worked, just moved for another folder, as strange it could be because things like that never happened to me playing an unity game, it worked correctly, thanks anyway.
It's not a Unity problem but a Windows problem. The whole length of a file name including all directories and sub directories is limited. This game is a bit more prone than others because (a) when unpacking it already comes in a subdirectory, and more importantly (b) has quite a detailed folder structure itself both in depth and descriptiveness of file names (e. g. Mystwood_Manor_Data\StreamingAssets\gamedata\locations\isabella\animations), so more than a third of the allowed length can already be gone. If you yourself have a similarily detailed approach (e. g. D:\Birulei\PrivateData\Leisure\Games\Lewd Games\Downloads\Completed Games\F95) it suddenly adds up.

What are negative traits? If I uses the purple pill it says it resets traits. Does resetting traits mean I can pick them again or do I have to level the girl up again. Also does resetting traits remove trait earned through guest interactions.
Negative traits are ones your girls can get from certain choices during guest interactions (specific "quest" interactions not the "I'd like some back muscles for breakfast" interactions, e. g. you allow a guest to gawk on them instead of what you did).

Resetting means you can pick again, the level will not be reset, only trait choices.

I am not sure about the last question but I think they will not reset. You can always save your game and try what happens.

Last edited:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
How do you get the bronze spider? Does an event have to happen before in you can fish it out. Do I have to unlock the yoga studio before I can get the candle in the attic. Because both of this items have not dropped for me yet.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes