FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
I started playing story mode, day 001, monday evening, when I can choose to explore or visit stuff etc, I click on whatever option, get in game black screen with the SKIP option and that's about it, can't move forward from that.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I started playing story mode, day 001, monday evening, when I can choose to explore or visit stuff etc, I click on whatever option, get in game black screen with the SKIP option and that's about it, can't move forward from that.
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please? Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box?
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Put the log in a zip, rar or 7z before uploading.

Also, are you using a cheat mod?

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please? Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box?
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Also, are you using a cheat mod?
I had the same issue.
I installed a clean copy and the screen locks up day 1 in the evening.
I couldn't get the file to attach. I kept getting an unallowable extension. It's a notepad file so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
I copied the contents below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I had the same issue.
I couldn't get the file to attach. I kept getting an unallowable extension. It's a notepad file so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
To quote my response to the other player:
F95, for whatever reason will not allow you to attach a text file (.txt, .log). It has to be put in a .zip, .rar or .7z before you can upload it. Copying and pasting the log has a tendency to not always work and half the log I need to see ends up missing. This is why we ask for the file itself.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I had the same issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you playing the game in a different language other than English?
At the end of your log it seems that a string is set with not correct format

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020

F95, for whatever reason will not allow you to attach a text file (.txt, .log). It has to be put in a .zip, .rar or .7z before you can upload it. Copying and pasting the log has a tendency to not always work and half the log I need to see ends up missing. This is why we ask for the file itself.
I think I got it. View attachment Player.zip

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

Are you sure about that?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yep. I've seen it myself countless times and other players have as well. Which is why we ask to put the log in an archive first to avoid that issue.
View attachment 2165662
You said .txt isn't allowed, but I attached a text file and your own image lists it there too.

Others have posted Unity crash logs on here as well, in .txt format as standard.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You said .txt isn't allowed, but I attached a text file and your own image lists it there too.

Others have posted Unity crash logs on here as well, in .txt format as standard.
So I misspoke on one file extension. Sue me. My point was that when we (meaning the guys on Faerin's team and myself) need to look at the player log, we need the file intact. How you send it isn't important as long as we get a complete file and not a C&P.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Try moving the game's folder to C to shorten the path as the path looks too long, so it'll be "C:\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0".

If you run into the same problem, go into your Nvidia Control Panel and disable V-Sync and Anti-Aliasing.
I transferred the game to the C: but same result at same point on day 1.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes