larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
why I can't see images or any thing ..... any help plz ??
View attachment 2177280
Please visit this website:

Download the .zip file and extract all of the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then try playing the game and see if that problem happens again.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I have a question.
- I finished the game from f95 site.
- Bought steam version
- Steam version has achievements
- I need to replay the game from the start or some achievements will unlock automatically?

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Okay, After I play a little bit
Sum up times
- Some achievements will unlock easily by simple (Ending, Non-cheating, Equip item)
- Already completed need to restart.
[I will restart with cheat :3]

Reactions: larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I remember the Devs team will reveal the detail of the new project.
Not until it's publicly announced on Patreon and Discord (or a patron leaks the info here). We keep that under wraps until then. ;)

But in all seriousness, we have no idea what the game is going to look like yet as we've not begun testing it and no idea when that will be as we haven't been discussing it at the moment. Faerin is busy working on it though, while we just ham it up for a while until he's ready for us to get to work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Not until it's publicly announced on Patreon and Discord (or a patron leaks the info here). We keep that under wraps until then. ;)

But in all seriousness, we have no idea what the game is going to look like yet as we've not begun testing it and no idea when that will be as we haven't been discussing it at the moment. Faerin is busy working on it though, while we just ham it up for a while until he's ready for us to get to work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
YEEETTT!
Looks like my bad grammar got me here.
I want to text "the name" but indicate a project instead.
MY bad.

Reactions: Sycho

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Hi, just starting the game but already running into an issue. During the introduction I did the first kitchen renovation like the game instructed but right after I hit play and perform one action like checking the staff the screen goes black and the amount of money changes to 39000, but then it gets stuck. I can't interact with the menu bar and the skip button doesn't do anything when I click on it. If anyone could explain what to do I would really appreciate it

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, just starting the game but already running into an issue. During the introduction I did the first kitchen renovation like the game instructed but right after I hit play and perform one action like checking the staff the screen goes black and the amount of money changes to 39000, but then it gets stuck. I can't interact with the menu bar and the skip button doesn't do anything when I click on it. If anyone could explain what to do I would really appreciate it
If you have used any mods, remove it and start the game again

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
The average 'level 5' guest:

View attachment 1489611

Yes waiter, I'll have your finest Finnish breakfast, followed by a Shiatsu massage, and in the evening, I want a Bulgarian dance set to Prince's Purple Rain. Don't forget to serve me a cocktail, specifically a single plum floating in perfume, served in a man's hat. And if you disappoint me by even one percentage point, I won't pay you a dime.
Can I stick my dick in it?

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
If you have used any mods, remove it and start the game again
Hey thanks, much appreciated. Mind I ask another question as well? When I reached the end and tried to do the final scene with the guest Sofia it ends up kind of just stopping the moment the MC yells stop during her BJ. There's also no animation when I change the slider during the scene either. Any ideas on what could be wrong? Any help would be appreciated :cry:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey thanks, much appreciated. Mind I ask another question as well? When I reached the end and tried to do the final scene with the guest Sofia it ends up kind of just stopping the moment the MC yells stop during her BJ. There's also no animation when I change the slider during the scene either. Any ideas on what could be wrong? Any help would be appreciated :cry:
The instalation path is to long how it seems, try moving the whole game directory on a shorter path like: C:/ xxx/ Mystwood Manor etc.: It is explained more in detail in the FAQ on the first page

Reactions: larry5168 and Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes