AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Hey btw, Do i really have to collect every Girls new Outfit? Or can i also let them wear until the End the casual Dress for the Hotel?
Thx

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
anyone know how to fix the missing general store ?
This problem happens because if you have loaded an older save than 0.9.4 version, so the solutions for you are:
- start the game from scratch
- you can try to download previous game version and see if that store will show up (not tested), also the save should not be modified by the latest game version, but for example, if you have a 0.8 save, just download 0.9 game, load your save there, play a bit, save again than switch to 1.0 version

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
V1.0 (lATEST/COMPLETED game) I've done all of these; downloaded and extracted the game three times and still have this problem. I've let it run for over an hour with the same spinning (loading system assets). I downloaded and extracted many previous versions with no isses and I have the same issue on multiple computers. I'd REALLY like to see this truough to the end, but it seems I'm stuck at v0.9.1. Any idea to get this to work? Thanks and regards..V
Q. When I load the game, it stays stuck on System Assets, what is the problem? (like in the picture below)

1633203454129.png

A. This problem can happen for 3 reasons:
  • The path where you have extracted the game is too long (too many subfolders), please extract the game in a shorter path (like C:\) and check again
  • The path where you have extracted the game has some special characters that Windows doesn't like, in this case check the folders name and delete any special characters that you see and check again
  • You have used a mod, extract the game and play without any mods

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
V1.0 (lATEST/COMPLETED game) I've done all of these; downloaded and extracted the game three times and still have this problem. I've let it run for over an hour with the same spinning (loading system assets). I downloaded and extracted many previous versions with no isses and I have the same issue on multiple computers. I'd REALLY like to see this truough to the end, but it seems I'm stuck at v0.9.1. Any idea to get this to work? Thanks and regards..V
Sorry I edited your Question, to save some space,
My question is about the videocards you used in your tests, and if u looked in the PDF file attached to the FAQ
(that happend to me I didn't look and discovered later that that one is more detailed )

Q: Unable to see images/black screen throughout the game/animated scenes freezing
A: This could be due to a number of factors such as, but not limited to:
• Outdated video card driver.
• Having dual video cards enabled. To check this, open “Control Panel” in Windows. If you are using the “View by: Small icons” (recommended), click the “Device Manager” applet. Expand “Display adapters”. Right click on one of the listed video cards and select “Disable”, then try loading the game. If the images are still not displayed, follow the same steps above and disable the other video card and enable the first one you disabled. Then try playing the game.
• If your GPU is an NVIDIA GeForce RTX series and you are experiencing freezing in your animated scenes, try this: Disable vertical sync in your graphics card manager.
Lastly, it’s likely there is an issue with the game’s path. We often find that burying the game deep within multiple sub- folders will cause a lot of issues (including the animation appearing to “freeze”). Moving the game to the root of your hard drive typically resolves the problem right away. So try moving it to C:, D:, or whatever drive letter you have the game on so that it looks similar to this: C:\Mystwood Manor v0.9.2
A2: You may be missing some Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable runtime packages. Download the all-in-one pack, unzip the files to a temporary location and run the included batch (install_all.bat) file. Then start your game.
A3: Another option you might try is temporarily disabling your antivirus software and firewall or adding the Mystwood Manor folder to your antivirus/firewall exception list.
A4: If you’re running Windows 10 N or Windows 10 KN, you will need an alternative to the Windows Media Feature Pack. Try here: Or here: n-and-windows-10-kn-editions After installation, try replaying the animated scene where you noticed the animation issue and see if that helps.
A5: If you’re using an Nvidia GPU/video card, it’s likely you may be missing G-Sync in your Nvidia Control Panel. Instead, disable V-Sync while playing MwM
Or you have the Steam editon by any chance ?

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
Still getting crash at launch in 1.1.0. Faerin logo comes up, then I get the red exclamation point and dumped to desktop with no message. Hopefully you guys can decipher the log and help me out. Thanks.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Still getting crash at launch in 1.1.0. Faerin logo comes up, then I get the red exclamation point and dumped to desktop with no message. Hopefully you guys can decipher the log and help me out. Thanks.
Have you tried turning off G-Sync and V-Sync? Those have been known to cause some issues with the game.

Also, make sure your drivers are up to date. The error log shows some I/O issues, so I'm wondering if something is out of date, or just incompatible.

Last resort - disable your GPU. The game will run without it (slowly), but if the game works with it disabled we know that's the problem.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
What program have you used to extract the game? if you have checked the points in the FAQ I think that the program you have used for extracting the game is the main problem.
Try to extract the game with the latest version of 7-zip or WinRAR.

Reactions: TheDevian

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
This problem happens because if you have loaded an older save than 0.9.4 version, so the solutions for you are:
- start the game from scratch
- you can try to download previous game version and see if that store will show up (not tested), also the save should not be modified by the latest game version, but for example, if you have a 0.8 save, just download 0.9 game, load your save there, play a bit, save again than switch to 1.0 version
to late n to tired for hunting older versions. i'm pretty much endgame with my save.
if there's no patch.... ? does anyone have a save file from after Cracking the case ?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
to late n to tired for hunting older versions. i'm pretty much endgame with my save.
if there's no patch.... ? does anyone have a save file from after Cracking the case ?
Even if you haven't the general store you don't miss much of contents, the only things you are missing are:
- a small event for Libby at the lake
- you can't retrieve the naked statuine for set the girls naked at their shifts (because you have to fish an item from the lake)
- some other items that most of them you have already picked up in your save (only few exceptions)

I don't remember if there is something else related to the general store items, but I don't think.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Even if you haven't the general store you don't miss much of contents, the only things you are missing are:
- a small event for Libby at the lake
- you can't retrieve the naked statuine for set the girls naked at their shifts (because you have to fish an item from the lake)
- some other items that most of them you have already picked up in your save (only few exceptions)

I don't remember if there is something else related to the general store items, but I don't think.
Been a while but aren't there some of the helpful +10 items in the store (if you haven't found them in the attic in an old save)?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Been a while but aren't there some of the helpful +10 items in the store (if you haven't found them in the attic in an old save)?
if he is using an old save those items are already be found very likely, the only items he couldn't be available in his save file are those ones below

1669555481811.png

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
What program have you used to extract the game? if you have checked the points in the FAQ I think that the program you have used for extracting the game is the main problem.
Try to extract the game with the latest version of 7-zip or WinRAR.
Thanks...I'll try either (or both). I extracted all prior versions sucessfully with BREEZIP

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes