xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello friends, how do you unlock the last reward?
Are U playing Managment or Story mode ? you have to find the cave in the woods get a rectagle (hut Isabela during daytime) get a crown (woods meadows explore ) and a Spider (go fishing buy fishing rod)
then go to the cave get the artifact and equip it in you inventory
This all is not possible in Story mode If you have questios PM so I can use my Native Language

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Can anyone provide me the keyboard shortcuts of this game? Especially Screenshot and Previous/Back

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can anyone provide me the keyboard shortcuts of this game? Especially Screenshot and Previous/Back
There are no keyboard shortcuts. If you want to take a screenshot, use the Print Screen key (then Control + V to paste it to the image editor of your choice). If you want to roll the dialog back a little, use the mouse wheel. It'll only roll the dialog back, not the images.

Anonamoose76

Jul 9, 2022
Just wondering if anyone has done or is planning to port this to android. I find the game play loop addictive and think it would be great on android

Barracuda13

Aug 19, 2021
I just installed version 1.1.0 Hotfix without the cheat mod on WIN10 and am stuck on the loading screen "Loading - System Assets." Can anyone help? Thanks.

PerfectingBad

Feb 22, 2019
Hello friends, Could you tell me how to solve this error?
View attachment 2209535
just as the text says, u need to install the game in less folders or sub folder ( folders in the folders). For example, i just also started the game and had the same issue. Then i moved the games files in one folder ( either in C drive or D, depending upon your partitions ) Just to make sure dont install the game in any sub folders.
Just make one folder (mystwood manor) in drive c/d. Thats it no sub folders

Also, when u extract the game files it will comes under many sub folders, so u can copy all the game files on THAT ONE FOLDER THAT U WILL GOING TO MAKE )

PerfectingBad

Feb 22, 2019
I just started playing game. Is there no save feature bec manything is being locked inthe ESc menu. I dont care about other things but how do i save the game

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So the 3 cards that we have to choose from, also comes under tutorial. Does it matter which card i choose. Could u explain what is it
Yes as that the cards can boost the result of some activitys e.g. one with 15% more client satisfaction makes you get more mystical points (Sycho, larry, Devian; correct me if I'm wrong) which you need to draw a new card from Isabella.
Look at sychos guide there is all pretty good explained, the game is complex and has a lot of Managment tweaks in

Reactions: Sycho

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Only to make a clarification, the save button works only on planning screen and also during the tutorial.
On other panels or in the events, it is locked.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
While MoTH is my favourite game ever, Manor was a bit disappointing. Gameplay mechanics are nice and all, but the adult portion of the game feels very lackluster and underdeveloped. Generic story, generic girls with little to no personality, slow progression with uninteresting events and finally disappointing sex scenes. I was definitely expecting something more, something better from Faerin. From what i gather his next game supposedly will be more like MoTH right? I really hope that game will be better. And it will have proper harem route this time. That was literally the only thing lacking in MoTH.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
I can't find the bronze spider. I fished like 15+ times already. I have collected and placed the others at their respective places but I can't find the spider. Everytime I go the mc just yawns

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can't find the bronze spider. I fished like 15+ times already. I have collected and placed the others at their respective places but I can't find the spider. Everytime I go the mc just yawns
Have you paid off the bank debt and completed the MC's "Cracking the case" event?

MrPerfection8

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone got same problem like me?
I'm stuck on the last part, it seems I can't find the bronze spiders.
Here what I find, you can't finish the "Cracking the case" if you haven't finish 5 talk with Orville which is Orville need to be level 5 guest.
You can't reach level 5 guest if you haven't receive last reward of every girl. Last reward of every girl could be obtain by finish the statue in the cave.
I feel lost.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes