Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have an issue with the last quest with Sofia called "A woman scorned" I basically visit her at night and go through the dialog and she put the cock in the mouth but the animation doesn't play. I try reloading it but it doesn't seem to fix it. It just get stuck with me telling her to stop but again no animation starts etc.
If you have an Nvidia GPU/video card, go into the Nvidia Control Panel and disable "V-Sync".

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay I tried and it doesn't work. All the other videos work. Doesn't really matter now. It was last scene anyway.
Then it sounds as if you have the game's folder buried under multiple sub-folders. Moving the game's folder out to C:\ (or whichever drive letter you're using; so it will be "C:\Mystwood Manor v1.1.1") should resolve the issue.

Reactions: TheDevian

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Then it sounds as if you have the game's folder buried under multiple sub-folders. Moving the game's folder out to C:\ (or whichever drive letter you're using; so it will be "C:\Mystwood Manor v1.1.1") should resolve the issue.
I was able to stop video playback in the settings and get through the scene, but the animations don't play when I have it activated for this one scene.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay I did that, it worked. I created a folder so when I unpacked the files wouldn't just spread all over place. Some games I had the issue. I am was trying to keep my drive organize and not have a lot of loose files etc.

Reactions: xapican and Sycho

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Awesome! Thank you for letting me know that worked. :)
No thank you. I still am unclear why that one scene wasn't able to play out. Most times with Renpy games when I go unpack them, they unload in a simple folder with the content inside.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No thank you. I still am unclear why that one scene wasn't able to play out. Most times with Renpy games when I go unpack them, they unload in a simple folder with the content inside.
You're welcome.

Yeah, this one does as well depending on what you used to extract the game with (we recommend 7-Zip). We've seen numerous reports from players having the exact same problem with that scene and a couple of others where that will happen. In almost every instance, it was due to the long path issue. If you consider where the videos are stored in the case with that scene, the path to the file is:
Mystwood Manor_Data\StreamingAssets\gamedata\guests\sofia_fernandez\animations\events\bedroom\bj_1.mp4
that would very well cause that issue to occur when you add in other sub-folders to the mix.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I have all the girls to Tier 5. But they all say I need a special item to unlock. What are those special items?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have all the girls to Tier 5. But they all say I need a special item to unlock. What are those special items?
It is a Satuette which is equiped in your Inventory, you must find 3 items and 3 Statues to get it I suggest you take a look into the Guide, (It's been a while when i did it and maybe i tell you wrong)
Iirc You need Fishingrod, Torch, you must find the Cave in the woods with the 3 Satues, a Bronze Spider (fishing Lake), a golden Crown (explore wooods) a Card (rectangle) during day Isabellas hut.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I looked through the entire guide and couldn't find where to get the fishing pole for the lake. Maybe I just overlooked it, but I looked through it three times. Could someone tell me where to find it?
Thanks.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I looked through the entire guide and couldn't find where to get the fishing pole for the lake. Maybe I just overlooked it, but I looked through it three times. Could someone tell me where to find it?
Thanks.
The fishing rod is at the general store. As to where to find that in the guide, it's on the last page.
requirements.jpg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yep. Didn't see that. LoL. How do I get to the General Store? It isn't on the map, and when I explore the town, it says there is not much to see here and then it goes back to the hotel.
How old is your save?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes