rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
rather shortly after i unlocked the bar i also unlocked the restaurant and find myself with a problem. i cant seem to put amber in the restaurant is she just to low level or would this be a bug ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
rather shortly after i unlocked the bar i also unlocked the restaurant and find myself with a problem. i cant seem to put amber in the restaurant is she just to low level or would this be a bug ?
No, it's not a bug. It's as intended because you need to have a staff member in the kitchen first before you can assign Amber to the restaurant. The same will apply to the club later on as you will need someone to staff the bar in order to assign another staff member to the club.
restaurant.jpg

club.jpg

Reactions: xapican

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
No, it's not a bug. It's as intended because you need to have a staff member in the kitchen first before you can assign Amber to the restaurant. The same will apply to the club later on as you will need someone to staff the bar in order to assign another staff member to the club.
View attachment 2224670

View attachment 2224672
aaah must have missed that then. thanks for the answer. also so far the game has a real high "its all a dream" vibe xd

Reactions: Sycho

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so i have to ask. is there a list for the bar with what all the drinks are ? as someone who has never touched or payed attention to any alchoholic drink i would not be able to tell you the difference between a wisky and a white whine soo having to constantly guess which is which only to reset it at least 2 times gets a bit annoying. is there a list for this ? have i just read past it ? thank you in advance as this game is still great

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
so i have to ask. is there a list for the bar with what all the drinks are ? as someone who has never touched or payed attention to any alchoholic drink i would not be able to tell you the difference between a wisky and a white whine soo having to constantly guess which is which only to reset it at least 2 times gets a bit annoying. is there a list for this ? have i just read past it ? thank you in advance as this game is still great
Take this Guide from Sycho... everything is included in it...

idkfuck

May 24, 2018
if i get the cheat mode what is the difference between normal and story mod and how to get the incest mod to work?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
if i get the cheat mode what is the difference between normal and story mod and how to get the incest mod to work?
normal = story driven Management game (cheatmod not required there is one built in) normal mode VN
do as you please
To add to that, the cheat mod that's floating around on here will break the game and we will not help you if you use it. As for the incest patch, copy the mapping file to the root (main) directory where the exe is.

MwM-root folder.jpg

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
To add to that, the cheat mod that's floating around on here will break the game
thank's Sycho was unsure about that, i read that information a few 100 pages before in the tread but the memorys are fuzzy ( Next Glühwein is on me )

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thank's Sycho was unsure about that, i read that information a few 100 pages before in the tread but the memorys are fuzzy ( Next Glühwein is on me )
You're welcome and thanks for chiming in like you have been... Yeah, any time someone asks about a/the cheat mod (sometimes I think the players confuse the built-in cheats with a mod), I always try to recommend they don't use it and the results if they choose to use it anyway, and ask for help later because their game is messed up because of it. I can't stop anyone from using it, that's on them if they do. But I can refuse to offer support for it since it's an unsupported, modified .dll file. We still catch players using it, but thankfully, it's been extremely rare that they do.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I have an issue with the last quest with Sofia called "A woman scorned" I basically visit her at night and go through the dialog and she put the cock in the mouth but the animation doesn't play. I try reloading it but it doesn't seem to fix it. It just get stuck with me telling her to stop but again no animation starts etc.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes