vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks...I'll try either (or both). I extracted all prior versions sucessfully with BREEZIP
i just downloaded again from MEGA and extracted with WINRAR into a file folder in 'DOCUMENTS' to minimize path length ,,,and its on another PC .."Loading assets..spinning,,,and spinning,,,and spinning... I do appreciate your assistance. Has anyone else seen this issue? I don't find anything in FAQ or any posts?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
i just downloaded again from MEGA and extracted with WINRAR into a file folder in 'DOCUMENTS' to minimize path length ,,,and its on another PC .."Loading assets..spinning,,,and spinning,,,and spinning... I do appreciate your assistance. Has anyone else seen this issue? I don't find anything in FAQ or any posts?
Try putting it in a folder on the desktop.
The path to mine looks like this:
C:\Users\...\Desktop\Blue\Mystwood Manor\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
vette19690 No unfortunatly not, could it be The Avir blocking ? anyway It must be something in the config of all PC you use have in comon, like Cytrix client, or something like that,

Reactions: S3pHiroTh

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't use a system folder, try something like C:\Games\MystwoodManor1.x\

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Post here your game log or you can try to close other programs opened and see what happens.
Also you can try to run the game as administrator, if in this way it works, it means that you have some permission issues on your PC

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Are you making the girls sleep with the guests in this game or is only MC who taps em? :D
Only MC, Farin games don't makes "***" focused games, or with such a content,the only sexual interaction is the MC with some of the Female guests

Note:"***" to read as :better not to mention this word (or we will caught up in an sterile discussion for pages)

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Hola amigos, me podrian decir como solucionar este error?
Hello cerebotio2 do you speak english ? or u use a translator ? the access path is to long,
Move / Install your game on example: C: games / Mystwood manor or C:Mystwood Manor 1.0
Instead of C: Windos/ Users/ xyz name/ saved games / Mystwood Manor 1.0
Thank you very much xapican, sorry for my translation, I don't speak English and I use a translator. Thank you for your answer, I was able to solve the problem.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
cerebotio2 Si me lo sopechaba, a veces si usas un traductor la explicaciòn no se entiende, si es muy complejo el problema me lo podes pregutar directamente por MP
/ yes I suspected, sometimes if u use a translator the explication are difficult to understand, if the problem is to complex you can ask me directly per PM

Reactions: cerebotio2

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Hello friends, I have this problem:

"Sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While the game code is running:
File "game/18.rpy", line 32, in script
mc "However, the saying proves me wrong."
Exception: Sayer 'mc' is undefined."

Does anybody know how I can fix it?

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017

???

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes