umad56

Jan 20, 2019
Ce message utile vous indique que le chemin vers lequel vous avez extrait le jeu est trop long.
[/DEVIS]

Merci de m'avoir répondu mais en quoi c'est trop long ? Je l'ai extrait comme n'importe quel jeu que je ne comprends pas.

Icône Vérifié par la communauté

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Windows has a 256 character limit when it comes to where your files are stored. You went over the limit by burying the game under multiple sub-folders. As the screenshot says, moving the game to C:\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0 will allow you to play the game without any problems.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To expand, this includes also the file names itself and the folder structure of the game which is a bit deeper than your normal Ren'Py, so part of the "fault" lies in the game which is why you might never have encountered it before.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. I've got my manor set up to level 5. But it isn't continuing on with the story. I have yet to find the body of the private detective to get his key. Do I need to do something else that I don't know about? Like I say, the game is not giving me any ways to continue.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So. I've got my manor set up to level 5. But it isn't continuing on with the story. I have yet to find the body of the private detective to get his key. Do I need to do something else that I don't know about? Like I say, the game is not giving me any ways to continue.
Finding his body is the MC's "A midnight stroll" event, but it requires you to have completed Catalina's "A pattern" event first.

spiderfan

May 7, 2017
Can someone please explain to me how to do the guest quests? Not a single one works for me and I played everythin in the latest version. No guests are using anything besides bar, restaurant and roomservice. So I have to upgrade most charakters in the study.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can someone please explain to me how to do the guest quests? Not a single one works for me and I played everythin in the latest version. No guests are using anything besides bar, restaurant and roomservice. So I have to upgrade most charakters in the study.
When you want to get new guests there is a small number besides Julia (probably 1 in your case). Click on it, and you should be able to change it which means getting higher level customers which will also use higher level services.

spiderfan

May 7, 2017
When you want to get new guests there is a small number besides Julia (probably 1 in your case). Click on it, and you should be able to change it which means getting higher level customers which will also use higher level services.
Thx. I was totally blind. That changes the game completely. My hotel was already lvl 4.

Reactions: Cartageno

MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
If only this game has a Christmas update like Man of the House? That would be great if Faerin would consider making one. :)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes