larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I transferred the game to the C: but same result at same point on day 1.
Can you tell me if you downloaded the game a while ago and have just waited until now to play it, I have a feeling that you're playing the initial bugged version of the game and not the hotfix in the OP.
Also, did you use 7 zip to unpack the game we have had some instances where an old version of Winrar has caused errors similar to this when the game has been unpacked

Reactions: Sycho and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
after loading screen it stuck on black screen
Q. The game starts but I see only a black screen
A. Please check what video card you have installed in your system, we have seen report about people who have nVidia 9500 / 9600 / GT240 / GT 330M / G 105M with 21.21.13.4201 driver version that have problem and we don't know how to fix it permanently at the moment.
The only workaround to this problem is to disable your nVidia video card from Device Manager, then start the game. In this way the game will start in software render mode, but it could be really slow (remember to enable again your video card when you have closed the game).

If you have another nVidia model, and it is in the table below, you can try to disable G-Sync and see if without it, the game works correctly.

1636293694903.png
1636293694903.png

If you have the same problem, but you don't have one of those cards, please check other solution in the manual created by @Sycho in attach
Here is the link to the original Post and in the PDF file there is the Black Screen problem better explained
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
Edit: Sorry the link is wrong I wanted to paste this one
https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v1-1-0-hotfix-faerin.42940/post-6289199

Last edited:

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Is it perhaps possible to share the version 1.1.1 in the near future yet... Would be hugely happy about it... :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
the game is black screen with me , any solve to the problem here?
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?

Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Add the player log to a .zip, .rar or .7z first before attaching the file.

MR JO

Aug 29, 2019
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?

Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Add the player log to a .zip, .rar or .7z first before attaching the file.
his is the player file

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Finished the game, but what's the "special item" and how do I get it?
Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping (unlocks the lake on your exploration map). Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).
Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.
Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.
Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.
Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.

Requirements: Requires you to have completed all of Orville's events and the "Cracking the case" event for the MC. All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping (unlocks the lake on your exploration map). Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).
Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.
Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.
Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.
Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.

Requirements: Requires you to have completed all of Orville's events and the "Cracking the case" event for the MC. All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day
Alright, thanks man. Have gone fishing plenty of times but never get anything useful out of it, so at some point stopped doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
Unable to get past Sofia Event at night after MC traps Miguel successfully. The game gets stuck when MC visits Sofia at night on her request. Please help!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Unable to get past Sofia Event at night after MC traps Miguel successfully. The game gets stuck when MC visits Sofia at night on her request. Please help!
You probably have the game buried in a multitude of folders so the path is too long try moving the game to your C drive so the path is shortened to C:/Mystwood Manor and try it again

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Try to disable the graphics card from the manger it will work
Not necessarily. I just looked at the log and noticed a couple of things right off the bat.
  1. The path is too long.
  2. The is too old ("NVIDIA GeForce 210 - launched on October 12th, 2009"). The game only supports, at a minimum, of 2GB VRAM. This card has at most 1GB on-board. So it's already going to run slow. Disabling it in Device Manager might work, but it's going to run even slower, if it works at all.

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
Not necessarily. I just looked at the log and noticed a couple of things right off the bat.
  1. The path is too long.
  2. The is too old ("NVIDIA GeForce 210 - launched on October 12th, 2009"). The game only supports, at a minimum, of 2GB VRAM. This card has at most 1GB on-board. So it's already going to run slow. Disabling it in Device Manager might work, but it's going to run even slower, if it works at all.
I have Nvidia fx580
The game stuck in black screen after loading system data after disabled the graphics card it worked but very slowly
I thought he have the same issues

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have Nvidia fx580
The game stuck in black screen after loading system data after disabled the graphics card it worked but very slowly
I thought he have the same issues
It could be the same issue. The only real way to tell would be moving the game's folder so it's not buried so deep under sub-folders... we already know that causes problems alone (not to mention, it was evident in the player log)... so if the screen is still black after moving it out to root, then look at the possibility of dual video cards enabled and disable one of them if that's the case. If that isn't the case, then disable the video card so you're using Microsoft Basic video drivers.

It's a bit tricky, it's not always "one-size-fits-all". So you have to go through the process of elimination... something I learned many years ago the first time I ever had to repair my computer not knowing WTH I was doing... lol

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes