grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
And because it is a favor for Kay, you are not whoring her out. If a girl desperately wants sex with somebody and you organize it ... I also do not share the implication you seem to be getting that Julia isn't interested herself.

I am on board with not liking this "arranged" stuff, but it definitely is not "whoring out" or "prostituting".
It categorically is but whatevs.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It categorically is but whatevs.
Well, that might depend on where you live. We had a law here forbidding something like that until the 1950s or so as well, but nowadays I would have thought nobody would call arranging a meeting of two personal acquaintances of yours after a request for no personal gain whatsoever (except for later joining in on the fun) as "prostitution", and at least here by definition it isn't anymore for the better part of 70 years or so.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
lol "it's not prostitution (except where it is)" bro plz. It's a shame too since I liked Kay's attitude and personality, and I like Micky. The worst part of her route is intolerable though.
Again, I don't know where you live and what the laws are over there. But here (and presumably in the Netherlands, where this game is created) that just isn't covered by the legal definition and I would not think too many people would describe it colloquially as "prostitution" though obviously I have no data on that.

Reactions: TheDevian
May 29, 2023
I'm supposed to be grinding XP on a PS4 game but instead I'm on this game playing as a bloody hotel manager. What the hell was the developer thinking abou....... what's this? Naked breasts? Have at you foul boobies... nomomnomnom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
So from what I've read here in the thread, the only lesbian content is with Kay. If I don't play her route then there won't be any lesbian content?

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
Who can kindly provide me with the name of the song when going to renew the sauna? (The song is always the same even after renewing)

David Wisdom

May 14, 2018
Have tried every fix on this forum still can't play past the transition from evening to morning...game resets the money in the top left and then freezes.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Have tried every fix on this forum still can't play past the transition from evening to morning...game resets the money in the top left and then freezes.
Can you attach your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Reactions: TheDevian

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
For anyone facing the same issue: only equip the bonus item and don't equip the halloween item as well if you want to unlock the bonus scenes.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes