cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is so bad that it's actually good game, plenty to do and annoying customers (ms petrov and ms fernandez are not wanted customers since those 2 are bitches who just want to whine on everything at least on lvl 5 (got ms fernandez to stay once when gave worker who was serving her all cards and items which increased customer satisfaction and prevented strike but that was too big hassle to continue to do)).

kinda addicting too since 1 more day turns to weeks and suddenly notices that clock is 5am.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
where are the files located? I looked up the appdata/renpy file and I didnt find them or the only place they are saved are in the main game file?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there some secret sauce in this game's code? This is the first time a game refuses to run on Lutris for me. I'm curious.
well for starters this is unity game. ask from dev (send private msg).

where are the files located? I looked up the appdata/renpy file and I didnt find them or the only place they are saved are in the main game file?
not renpy game. saves are in appdata\locallow\faerin games

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
If you are talking about save files, they are in the 'profile' folder in the main game folder, and yes this is their only location:
1697983215836.png
well for starters this is unity game. ask from dev (send private msg).

not renpy game. saves are in appdata\locallow\faerin games
The player.log files are there, but NOT the save files.

Has anyone managed to run this game through Lutris?
I've never heard of the game running on Lutris. We do have some Mac users in the support channel on Discord, they MIGHT be able to help but I can't guarantee that (not a Mac'er myself).

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im curious about one thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cause Im a bit embarrassed to say that I didnt see that twist coming xD, btw can you get dupe cards? cause the one that makes so the girl doesnt need energy is top tier even tho its purple and do % cards stack? like the chosen one that gives +15% to all 3 stats for the MC and the wise that gives +15% rep will having both of them equiped gives +30% to rep?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Im curious about one thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cause Im a bit embarrassed to say that I didnt see that twist coming xD, btw can you get dupe cards? cause the one that makes so the girl doesnt need energy is top tier even tho its purple and do % cards stack? like the chosen one that gives +15% to all 3 stats for the MC and the wise that gives +15% rep will having both of them equiped gives +30% to rep?
1st question you need to ask from dev (he sometimes wanders here).

no dupe cards and cards stack (had all possible let bad service pass cards and items stacked on whoever served ms fernandez until she left hotel satisfied), some cards do similar things.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, but in the end he appears a second time for us (the first was to help us with sis) and then talks about his afterlife ain't so bad - walking off with the sisters.
sure in that way but what happens stays in underworld.

Ghaw

Jun 1, 2020
if a alternate ntr route is implemented in this game where you can pimp or share your girls with the guest , it will become the best game

• Angry
Reactions: moi69

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
if a alternate ntr route is implemented in this game where you can pimp or share your girls with the guest , it will become the best game
(a) as has been said, this game is completed and it is doubtful that a sequel will happen or there will be other major changes to it

(b) this dev (Faerin) abides by the philosophy of "OCTRA" - "One Cock To Rule All". He won't do any swinging/ntr/other male content anyway

So unfortunately for you that is not gonna happen.

4.00 star(s) 244 Votes