TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So no story mode.....:(
Thanks for the Reply.
Not with the version here, have to get an older one, or go get the one from Steam. For some reason, they decided to update this one to a broken one, and didn't want to go back.

Reactions: Sycho

DroolerMaster

Sep 8, 2023
I'm stuck. Laura has just entered the plot, asking me to move her to the left and Kay to the right. I can't move employees from their slots. Any suggestions? I can't goon, she keeps asking thhat question.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm stuck. Laura has just entered the plot, asking me to move her to the left and Kay to the right. I can't move employees from their slots. Any suggestions? I can't goon, she keeps asking thhat question.
Kay is sick, you need to heal her. That is why she is asking.
Can you upload your save?

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
a bit late to the party but man wtf was this dev thinking with kay. like the worst parts of MotH distilled into one character with no choice but to cheer her on. I'm tempted to just stop leveling into her fourth level.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
a bit late to the party but man wtf was this dev thinking with kay. like the worst parts of MotH distilled into one character with no choice but to cheer her on. I'm tempted to just stop leveling into her fourth level.
He as likely thinking something to the effect of "people like hot, girl on girl action, so I will give the people what they want", just a guess... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: grbt420

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
He as likely thinking something to the effect of "people like hot, girl on girl action, so I will give the people what they want", just a guess... :KEK:
can do that without prostituting out the girls lmao. Julia giving the nod she was doing it for you was the good part but it's distasteful to say the least.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
can do that without prostituting out the girls lmao. Julia giving the nod she was doing it for you was the good part but it's distasteful to say the least.
That wasn't what was going on, at all, but you are welcome to read into it whatever you like.

Reactions: Sycho

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I mean I could have done without that Debbie reload with a girl who is primarily interested in another girl (or girls) and only sees you as an afterthought as well, but "prostituting" is indeed not what was happening here. It's what she wants, not what you made her do or similar.

Reactions: TheDevian

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
I mean I could have done without that Debbie reload with a girl who is primarily interested in another girl (or girls) and only sees you as an afterthought as well, but "prostituting" is indeed not what was happening here. It's what she wants, not what you made her do or similar.
You quite literally pimp the girls out to her. You set up her and Laura completely unprompted.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You quite literally pimp the girls out to her. You set up her and Laura completely unprompted.
Um, you might want to revisit Kay's events. With Julia, Kay is hitting on her in tier 2 scene 1, then spying on her scene 2 and openly asking MC to set something up in scene 3; in the Laura scene we catch Kay masturbating to her before something is set up on request of Kay. Laura might complain (she won't though), Kay certainly not, and it is not the MC who started this.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Um, you might want to revisit Kay's events. With Julia, Kay is hitting on her in tier 2 scene 1, then spying on her scene 2 and openly asking MC to set something up in scene 3; in the Laura scene we catch Kay masturbating to her before something is set up on request of Kay. Laura might complain (she won't though), Kay certainly not, and it is not the MC who started this.
Julia noticing you in the sauna is showing you she's only flirting with Kay for you. For Laura you literally walk up on them talking and just decide to give Kay an in. Hell the scene where Kay decides to mess around with the MC is literally called Quid Pro Quo. A favor for a favor. It's distasteful. I'm a manager not a pimp, and I certainly don't like pimping out the girls I'm aiming for.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Julia noticing you in the sauna is showing you she's only flirting with Kay for you. For Laura you literally walk up on them talking and just decide to give Kay an in. Hell the scene where Kay decides to mess around with the MC is literally called Quid Pro Quo. A favor for a favor. It's distasteful. I'm a manager not a pimp, and I certainly don't like pimping out the girls I'm aiming for.
And because it is a favor for Kay, you are not whoring her out. If a girl desperately wants sex with somebody and you organize it ... I also do not share the implication you seem to be getting that Julia isn't interested herself.

I am on board with not liking this "arranged" stuff, but it definitely is not "whoring out" or "prostituting".

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes