nIkeguy

Jun 5, 2017
It does work, but it will depend on two things:
  1. If the mapping file's name is anything other than "mapping.xml" (ex: "mapping (1).xml") it will not work.
  2. The mapping file needs to be in the game's main (root) folder for it to work.
Otherwise, check Julia's and Amber's profiles in the Staff screen and see if they match my screenshots.
View attachment 2847090 View attachment 2847091
I failed to undersnad the instructions please show me in image how to installed incest patch

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I failed to undersnad the instructions please show me in image how to installed incest patch
I can't, as I don't have it, but it needs to say mapping.xml and it needs to be in the same folder as the file you use to start the game.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
The response to this can be found 6 posts prior to your question.
Not looking like happening.
So, a player that put in over 100hrs into this game and almost 100% complete it. But due to hardware failure he lost his game save and is forced to start all over again. A simple MC name changer is not happening right?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I just, can't imagine playing a game with someone else's save for something other than tech support, that just feels dirty.
(a) I agree
(b) also I like the progression of a story, not only the "finished product", however
(c) no kink shaming on here
(d) which probably includes the kink of digging up 26 months old posts and whining about them.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho ; theoretically It would be possible to rename the MC if you use the "Mapping.xml" or am I wrong ?
No, it only gives you this in the mapping file:
Code:
        "Label": "[REL_B1]",
        "Text": "brother"
So there's really no names to work with in it. Just the relationships themselves.

tradicije

Jul 8, 2017
I would really love to play this game but for some reason when I run the game it just gives me the message ''Loading System Assets'' and it stays like that for 10 minutes and the game just won't load... Any solutions? Also, I haven't installed the cheat mod and didn't put the incest patch in

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I would really love to play this game but for some reason when I run the game it just gives me the message ''Loading System Assets'' and it stays like that for 10 minutes and the game just won't load... Any solutions? Also, I haven't installed the cheat mod and didn't put the incest patch in
Can you upload your player log file here? You can find it in this folder...
C:\Users\(your name)\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can you upload your player log file here? You can find it in this folder...
C:\Users\(your name)\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
To add to that, make sure you put the log in a .zip or .rar. Copying and pasting the contents of the log usually misses most of the important stuff that we need to see.

Reactions: TheDevian

tradicije

Jul 8, 2017
To add to that, make sure you put the log in a .zip or .rar. Copying and pasting the contents of the log usually misses most of the important stuff that we need to see.
I just saved the .log file with the .txt extension. Hope you can use it

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I just saved the .log file with the .txt extension. Hope you can use it
Yep, it's fine. No issues viewing it but I do see at least one problem so far in your log file. There's an unusual character that you're using in the game's path. Namely: "Â" with a blank space (E:/Â /).

You would need to remove that from the path first.

Reactions: TheDevian

tradicije

Jul 8, 2017
Yep, it's fine. No issues viewing it but I do see at least one problem so far in your log file. There's an unusual character that you're using in the game's path. Namely: "Â" with a blank space (E:/Â /).

You would need to remove that from the path first.
The problem was with the folder name. Thanks so much, it works fine now

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes