Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
I seem to be stuck towards the end of the game, no one ever uses the pool and Orville won't progress so I can't do the vault paintings puzzle...

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
this game was working perfectly before the end on my pc, but now it crashes, I tried to fix it but I get lost and I lose the desire to jerk off.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
this game was working perfectly before the end on my pc, but now it crashes, I tried to fix it but I get lost and I lose the desire to jerk off.
Can you upload your log file?
They are located here.
C:\Users\(YourName)\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Aug 31, 2020
it's been a while since several messages or ads direct me to this game...I really enjoyed man of the house but it lacked a bit of "dimension" for me. question of taste but I did not find the girls superb either, well it depends on which one. there I have the impression that it is the same. suddenly I hesitate... very tempting, but I would like to know how much playing time there is, and if we are really free to do things in the order we want??

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
it's been a while since several messages or ads direct me to this game...I really enjoyed man of the house but it lacked a bit of "dimension" for me. question of taste but I did not find the girls superb either, well it depends on which one. there I have the impression that it is the same. suddenly I hesitate... very tempting, but I would like to know how much playing time there is, and if we are really free to do things in the order we want??
Well, it depends on the mode, and time you want to put into it on the time.
You are free to do many things as you will, the story events each have an order for each story line, and some parts require that you have done other things first.

Reactions: Vincent Valentine

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Ok, thanks. Give me a moment and I'll do a new run with the hotfix. I'll edit reply this if I run across anything or if I have a solution.

**UPDATE**

I played both scenes that were in your screenshots and I never encountered that problem during either of them. So what I would try is updating your GPU/graphics card drivers (if you haven't already done so) or download and install the all-in-one pack.

Download and extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat". Then reload the game and see if you notice any of those issues from a new playthrough.
Thank you so much for your help this helped me out a lot I had this kind of problem with other game but couldn't find the solution and you fix this problem for me many thanks

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you so much for your help this helped me out a lot I had this kind of problem with other game but couldn't find the solution and you fix this problem for me many thanks
You're welcome. I'm glad to hear that helped. :)

Reactions: xapican

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Incest patch doesn't seem to work?
It does work, but it will depend on two things:
  1. If the mapping file's name is anything other than "mapping.xml" (ex: "mapping (1).xml") it will not work.
  2. The mapping file needs to be in the game's main (root) folder for it to work.
Otherwise, check Julia's and Amber's profiles in the Staff screen and see if they match my screenshots.
Juila - profile.jpg Amber - profile.jpg

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes