Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Off Topic, but important...

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you all know I will soon be down and out for a while (not exactly sure how long, it may be a few months). Back in May, I was diagnosed with cancer. I recently got both of my CT scans (pelvis and stomach) and PET scans done, now I'm just waiting to find out when I start chemotherapy and radiation therapy. The doctors all say there is a 97% success rate with the type of cancer I have and that it is treatable. Unfortunately due to the treatments, that would prevent me from being on and able to help you guys. Larry, ZenGarden, TheDevian and S3pHiroTh of course will still be on to help, but I won't be able to. So I just thought I'd pass along that information so you guys wouldn't wonder/worry about where I am. I'll still be around in spirit, just not in any capacity to respond. I'll of course let the guys know what's going on and my son of course will be following up with them with regards to my progress. So everyone will be in the loop.

For now, I'm still around, but I will truly miss you guys while I'm away from my desktop when the time comes. So I'm going to do everything I can to beat this thing. I'm ready, so let's do this! #FuckYouCancer
All the best to you. We have a saying "Krebs ist ein Arschloch" - "Cancer is an asshole" (I hope the rude language can be excused here). But medicine is marching on, friend of mine got diagnosed with way worse odds (which made most of our circle finally go to the doctor to check themselves - really guys, once you hit 40, 50 the latest, go see a doc and get a finger up your bum and all that other stuff, even if not your kink) and he's back kicking around. Hoping the same for you. And when you're feeling shitty with chemo - remember everybody does. They will just turn it up as much as possible without killing you. That's not a bad sign.

And looking forward to seeing you back in 2024 talking about hiding games deep in long paths and unextracted files. Make sure to look at some flowers along the way.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I must have used the pills wrong since Amber doesn't have a choice to make, it's like they just didn't work, and again why would unique to the character or locked traits BE random, it's like getting a Necklace reading Amber giving it to someone whose name is NOT Amber.
Edit: Ah there we are, the last pill worked, and she has a whole 4 skills to reassign, she has a unique neat-freak but her Loyalty wasn't available, I am going to have to try and get Ryley pills to do her now as well.
Edit II: Yeas Fizzwell is the man...eerr Goblin, if the traits dont come up, just wipe em out and fire it up again.
Even if it is exclusive, it has to come up in the event it is tied to, or in the list. RNG is a harsh mistress.

Give the purple pill to her at night, and the next day, you should be able to rechoose her traits.

The Neatfreak is a random one, the Loyal one is part of a quest. You have to choose her, and make the right choice.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v1-1-0-hotfix-faerin.42940/post-5864348

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
All the best to you. We have a saying "Krebs ist ein Arschloch" - "Cancer is an asshole" (I hope the rude language can be excused here). But medicine is marching on, friend of mine got diagnosed with way worse odds (which made most of our circle finally go to the doctor to check themselves - really guys, once you hit 40, 50 the latest, go see a doc and get a finger up your bum and all that other stuff, even if not your kink) and he's back kicking around. Hoping the same for you. And when you're feeling shitty with chemo - remember everybody does. They will just turn it up as much as possible without killing you. That's not a bad sign.

And looking forward to seeing you back in 24 talking about hiding games deep in long paths and unextracted files. Make sure to look at some flowers along the way.
Thank you, Cartageno, for those encouraging words. I'm sure I will need them soon. I'm not going to allow this to get to me. Sure I'm in a lot of pain 24/7, battling not being able to get much sleep as a result, feeling like I'm going to fall if I stand for more than 5 or 10 minutes at a time, but I can beat this. I'm only 54 but I still have years ahead of me. I've got to beat this. I have to.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you all know I will soon be down and out for a while (not exactly sure how long, it may be a few months). Back in May, I was diagnosed with cancer. I recently got both of my CT scans (pelvis and stomach) and PET scans done, now I'm just waiting to find out when I start chemotherapy and radiation therapy. The doctors all say there is a 97% success rate with the type of cancer I have and that it is treatable. Unfortunately due to the treatments, that would prevent me from being on and able to help you guys. Larry, ZenGarden, TheDevian and S3pHiroTh of course will still be on to help, but I won't be able to. So I just thought I'd pass along that information so you guys wouldn't wonder/worry about where I am. I'll still be around in spirit, just not in any capacity to respond. I'll of course let the guys know what's going on and my son of course will be following up with them with regards to my progress. So everyone will be in the loop.

For now, I'm still around, but I will truly miss you guys while I'm away from my desktop when the time comes. So I'm going to do everything I can to beat this thing. I'm ready, so let's do this! #FuckYouCancer
Best of Luck! Throughout your treatment, please remember to give yourself rewards - things that you enjoy and that make you happy. A positive mental outlook that refuses to give in is, to me, a big part of beating cancer. My Dad beat cancer in his 50's and this was perhaps the most important lesson he taught me from that experience.

We'll be here when you get back after kicking the Crap out of cancer!

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Best of Luck! Throughout your treatment, please remember to give yourself rewards - things that you enjoy and that make you happy. A positive mental outlook that refuses to give in is, to me, a big part of beating cancer. My Dad beat cancer in his 50's and this was perhaps the most important lesson he taught me from that experience.

We'll be here when you get back after kicking the Crap out of cancer!
Thank you so, so much and I'm sorry to heard about your dad. He's lucky to have you in his corner. I have no immediate family as they've (my 2 younger brothers and mother, my dad back in 2003) all passed away within the last 3 years. I just can't believe what cancer patients have to go through to even BEGIN getting treatment started. I've, spoken with one oncologist, had my CT scans done, had a PET scan done, and now I have to speak to another oncologist (radiation), for gawd only knows what reasons, while I have to endure pain and sleepless nights from the tumor. I got the important stuff out of the way (the scans they need to determine what's best for my treatments), why the hoops? I already know what to expect from my consultation with the last oncologist. I want to get this over with so that my QoL improves. It's not going to improve with all this hem-hauling around. Let's get this going! It's only getting worse that it's been affecting my legs now for the past week or two. I'm tired of the hurry up and wait.

Sorry for the rant, but I just can't fathom cancer patients having to go through this mess. I had NO idea it was this troublesome. It wears you down mentally, physically and emotionally. Now that I'm in the "club", I see firsthand what cancer patients have to endure and it's not right. It's not fair. They deserve so much better than this. *sigh*

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Even if it is exclusive, it has to come up in the event it is tied to, or in the list. RNG is a harsh mistress.

Give the purple pill to her at night, and the next day, you should be able to rechoose her traits.

The Neatfreak is a random one, the Loyal one is part of a quest. You have to choose her, and make the right choice.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v1-1-0-hotfix-faerin.42940/post-5864348
"Loyalty" IS an event, that's tied into the GUESTS, Ambers happens to be when the MC defends her honor.
SO if the player doesn't get the desired traits they are looking for, buy the 3 pills from the "Golden Goblin" Fitzwick in the forest, equip them on the character needing resetting, get them to sleep once, then simply hit the "refresh" at the bottom of each selection, until the ones you are looking for show up.
I just finished with the "Wildest Dreams" ending and while it was a VERY slow burn, and the dialog was VERY painful to read in a few areas, I enjoyed this creation.
WELL done, and thank you for sticking around to answer questions, I appreciate it, see you in your next project.

Reactions: TheDevian

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019

I left my comment for this until I finished my quest and the game, knowing you are going to make it out of this just fine.
The road TO recovery will be painful at the best of times, but if you are anything like me, a born fighter, you will make it out of this ordeal stronger and more alive than you ever were before, the colors and vibrancy of life will be bright, like a veil has been lifted, showing you a world better than you remembered.
The cocoon-type of ordeal you are heading through, the storm that's trying to shake your core, WILL pass, just listen to the words of Winston Churchill when he said "We will never give up, we will NEVER surrender, and see you after this battle is over.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sycho

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
"Loyalty" IS an event, that's tied into the GUESTS, Ambers happens to be when the MC defends her honor.
SO if the player doesn't get the desired traits they are looking for, buy the 3 pills from the "Golden Goblin" Fitzwick in the forest, equip them on the character needing resetting, get them to sleep once, then simply hit the "refresh" at the bottom of each selection, until the ones you are looking for show up.
I just finished with the "Wildest Dreams" ending and while it was a VERY slow burn, and the dialog was VERY painful to read in a few areas, I enjoyed this creation.
WELL done, and thank you for sticking around to answer questions, I appreciate it, see you in your next project.
Glad you got it figured out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
how to level up guests?
am I supposed to set the lobby to their level (less than the current level of the hotel) until they level up?
my hotel is level 3 and I still have 2 "level one" guests.
I noticed when I set the lobby to 3 some guests who are level 2 are shown as 3 and i can get them in./ so can I do that until they level up to the actual level?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how to level up guests?
am I supposed to set the lobby to their level (less than the current level of the hotel) until they level up?
my hotel is level 3 and I still have 2 "level one" guests.
Because you never told Julia to accept higher level guests when you assign her to the desk, like she told you.
Click the little # next to the desk when you assign her.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
only incest patch
and I don't think it's a bug . it is just something I don't understand.
here is my better-phrased question
when you open the guest's tab (right under the staff one) you get information about the guest and a picture of them on the bottom corner of the picture.
the question is how to increase that number.
should I just ignore it and it will rise eventually? or should I lower my lobby to that number until it goes up?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Guests don't really have 'levels' like you are saying, in that it's not experience or number of interactions that raise it.

You make a guest VIP Level 2 by succeeding in every interaction with that guest during a stay when your Manor is L2.

EDIT - AND you have Julia accepting guests of Level 2 (like Devian said).

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
only incest patch
and I don't think it's a bug . it is just something I don't understand.
here is my better-phrased question
when you open the guest's tab (right under the staff one) you get information about the guest and a picture of them on the bottom corner of the picture.
the question is how to increase that number.
should I just ignore it and it will rise eventually? or should I lower my lobby to that number until it goes up?
Ah, okay, yeah, I think I get it. The guests will automatically be whatever the highest level you have checked them in at, you can skip all the way to 5, if you do not check them in between those levels. What matters is your hotel level, and what level you check them in at.

Reactions: Sycho and ZenGarden

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
and their in-between events will still happen?
example
Karen is level 1 can I get her level 2 event if I set the lobby to 3?

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
day 80 using the in-game cheat my hotel is level 4
the game is good but not rewarding
I mean I cheated and I still feel it wasn't worth it
all the grinding and the most I got are blowjobs from all the girls. the game NEEDS more scenes
I honestly don't know how anyone could play this game without using the in-game cheat
verrry good support though + the game mechanics are good just in need of more scenes
all in all 6.9/10
waiting for the next game to be completed

Reactions: Jamsalad and dmmt
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes