Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
20joh me too facing this issue.
Sycho m in story mode and post guest arrival on 1st day , do any task ie explore or visit employee or do nothing i get following
with cheat mode or without cheat mode facing same issue.
View attachment 2707302
We are aware of the issue with Story mode, that issue may sometimes pop up. What I would recommend is playing it Normal mode as you won't have any issues with that bug occurring.

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
We are aware of the issue with Story mode, that issue may sometimes pop up. What I would recommend is playing it Normal mode as you won't have any issues with that bug occurring.
thanks will try it and let you know.. will normal mode work with cheats ?

Reactions: Sycho

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
Sycho i have started normal mode but it got stuck with Sofia + MC ducking scene
after this i cannot proceed even after multiple clicks.
1687487995820.png
for the time being reloading game and continuing on other task.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
View attachment 2717172
Sorry, just out of curiosity did you use the animation control ? 1687488846434.png In some of the sex scenes you have to put it to max. before you can click further

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
View attachment 2717172
It sounds like you may have the game's folder buried too deep on your hard drive that exceeds the character limit which is causing that to happen. Though without looking at your player log, it's difficult to tell. But I would first move the game's folder to root (C, D, etc..) so that it's similar to C:\Mystwood Manor

That should solve the problem. Otherwise, use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Once in there, use WinZip, WinRAR or 7-Zip to put the log into an archive and upload that here. I just need the player log, not everything in the folder.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I was thinking that, but Xap may be right - it's not the BJ scene that has the big name, it's the speed scene.

Moving the slider may be the issue here.
I didn't even think to look at the screenshot. I just checked that scene (1_5) with her and I didn't have to adjust the slider. But if I play Amber's 5_3 event, I do.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes