thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
this game is realy interesting but i have question do i need to serve all customers or can i only serve female customer without missing important parts of the game

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
i play some of it and i am kind of stuck with kay she is at tier 3 and as clue on her progression it says check on her when she is restig i gave her time off and tried but it doesnt trigger by the way i am hotel lv 3 and have no pool does this has something to do with it

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i play some of it and i am kind of stuck with kay she is at tier 3 and as clue on her progression it says check on her when she is restig i gave her time off and tried but it doesnt trigger by the way i am hotel lv 3 and have no pool does this has something to do with it
Since you didn't say which event you're doing for Kay (3_1, 3_2 or 3_3), I'm going to assume you're doing her tier 3_3 event (or trying to). The pool is a Manor level 4 location, so you would need to increase the Manor to level 4 first in order to do the 3rd event after renovating the pool. The hint even mentions you need the pool renovated. Kay 3_3 event.jpg

Last edited:

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
Since you didn't say which event you're doing for Kay (3_1, 3_2 or 3_3), I'm going to assume you're doing her tier 3_3 event (or trying to). The pool is a Manor level 4 location, so you would need to increase the Manor to level 4 first in order to do the 3rd event after renovating the pool. The hint even mentions you need the pool renovated. View attachment 2624685
no i mean the first quest size matters

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
no i mean the first quest size matters
In that case, it requires both Kay and Julia to be resting as the hint says...
Kay 3_1 event.jpg

In previous versions, it used to mention that you also had to do Julia's "Getting Sweaty" (3_3) event as a requirement, but it looks like that's been removed. I would still check to make sure that event has already been done before you do Kay's event.

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
In that case, it requires both Kay and Julia to be resting as the hint says...
View attachment 2624850

In previous versions, it used to mention that you also had to do Julia's "Getting Sweaty" (3_3) event as a requirement, but it looks like that's been removed. I would still check to make sure that event has already been done before you do Kay's event.
Julia wasn't resting that was the problem now i feel extrem stupid thanks for your help

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

20joh

Aug 8, 2019
Welp, I tried all solutions to black screen on Day 1 after guest arrives. Upating drivers, paths, C++ things, disabling drivers, nvidia anti-aliasing, the works. Rip trying this out

Reactions: brainstorm5

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Welp, I tried all solutions to black screen on Day 1 after guest arrives. Upating drivers, paths, C++ things, disabling drivers, nvidia anti-aliasing, the works. Rip trying this out
Which mode are you playing and are you using a cheat mod?

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
20joh me too facing this issue.
Sycho m in story mode and post guest arrival on 1st day , do any task ie explore or visit employee or do nothing i get following
with cheat mode or without cheat mode facing same issue.
1687143077428.png

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes