ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Mystwood Manor hangs after I visit Julia at work in the lobby. Only a black screen with the frames in the game can be seen. Nothing works anymore. Has anyone had that too? Is something missing?
Can it be that I have to download visual c++???
If you are playing Story mode (not 'Normal'), there is a known bug in V1.1.0 of the game as well. Make sure that's NOT what you are using.

I can tell if you upload your game log:
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor, and use 7zip or similar to upload 'player.log'.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
If you are playing Story mode (not 'Normal'), there is a known bug in V1.1.0 of the game as well. Make sure that's NOT what you are using.

I can tell if you upload your game log:
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor, and use 7zip or similar to upload 'player.log'.
I played the normal mode. Everything works so far. Yes the bug is apparently only in story mode. Thanks

Reactions: ZenGarden

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Can the male guests also fuck the women in the Manor or can only the MC fuck the female guests. At Mystwood Manor I could well imagine an orgy in the bar or club . The game would be predestined for that.

SumGuy

Dec 21, 2017
I can't trigger Mischa's 3rd event. It says she has to be at the pool at morning or afternoon, but there's no prompt (the blue "i" thing doesn't appear) even when she's at the right place at the right time, when I choose her in the menu it just says the 'she's in her room, better not disturb" thing. I already did both her previous events and had her at the pool in different times about 4 or 5 times, she's even a VIP now.

I already finished everything besides her stuff and the ending. I'm not in story mode and the only mod I'm using is the incest patch.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't trigger Mischa's 3rd event. It says she has to be at the pool at morning or afternoon, but there's no prompt (the blue "i" thing doesn't appear) even when she's at the right place at the right time, when I choose her in the menu it just says the 'she's in her room, better not disturb" thing. I already did both her previous events and had her at the pool in different times about 4 or 5 times, she's even a VIP now.

I already finished everything besides her stuff and the ending. I'm not in story mode and the only mod I'm using is the incest patch.
Can you upload your save?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Here it is, saved when she was going to the pool and is staying for a few days more
I loaded your save, assigned Catalina to the pool, and the event fired right off. Your save did have Laura at the pool instead of Cat; could that be the problem?

EDIT - Also, make sure in settings the hints are turned on. It looks like they are, but I'm not sure how else you do not see the blue-I on the event. -
1682878466342.png

Last edited:

SumGuy

Dec 21, 2017
I loaded your save, assigned Catalina to the pool, and the event fired right off. Your save did have Laura at the pool instead of Cat; could that be the problem?

EDIT - Also, make sure in settings the hints are turned on. It looks like they are, but I'm not sure how else you do not see the blue-I on the event. -
View attachment 2585112
Thank you so much! I'm playing in portuguese and it doesn't say in the hints that I needed Catalina, I just tested and in every language that I can at least barely understand it mentions Catalina except for the one I was playing. Can't believe I didn't try assigning her before

Reactions: ZenGarden

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Thank you so much! I'm playing in portuguese and it doesn't say in the hints that I needed Catalina, I just tested and in every language that I can at least barely understand it mentions Catalina except for the one I was playing. Can't believe I didn't try assigning her before
Thanks for letting us know it worked. Enjoy!

Reactions: Sycho

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
A silly question, but, how can i see the game images from the directory? I'm asking because i wanna see how the characters will look at Stable-Diffusion.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
A silly question, but, how can i see the game images from the directory? I'm asking because i wanna see how the characters will look at Stable-Diffusion.
There's no images folder like you would usually see in Ren'Py games, so there's no way to view the images from the game without actually playing it.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
There's no images folder like you would usually see in Ren'Py games, so there's no way to view the images from the game without actually playing it.
Oh, ok, that's bad, everything will be needed printing, thanks to answer. :)

Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes