yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
It's likely you haven't progressed enough with the girls' tier events. The repeatable events unlock once you get your staff to at least 45 love points. More repeatable night events happen after an additional 5 love points are gained through completing their tier events.
I have reached lvl 5 tier for five of the girls, except Hana and Catalina everyone has love points more than 60. When it is night time and I check on them it says I have repeatable events available and it even starts playing until the screen says "a few minutes later" after that it goes blank and nothing happens as if the next scenes are missing or something.
I reinstalled the game in case the installation was not done proper but that did no fix it.
I will now try to start a new game to see if that might fix it.
Thanks for the information and help, though.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
it goes blank and nothing happens as if the next scenes are missing or something.
Not quite understanding that: "it goes blank and nothing happens" sounds like a crash/freeze while "next scenes are missing" sounds to me like you're going back/starting the new day. May I ask which it is?

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have reached lvl 5 tier for five of the girls, except Hana and Catalina everyone has love points more than 60. When it is night time and I check on them it says I have repeatable events available and it even starts playing until the screen says "a few minutes later" after that it goes blank and nothing happens as if the next scenes are missing or something.
I reinstalled the game in case the installation was not done proper but that did no fix it.
Are you using a cheat mod?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
What version of the game are you playing? And, can you supply your save please? I don't remember this ever being an issue.

If you're using a cheat mod, then don't bother.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
What version of the game are you playing? And, can you supply your save please? I don't remember this ever being an issue.

If you're using a cheat mod, then don't bother.
Yeah, I think cheat mod might have been the issue although I did remove it but my save might be corrupted.

Are you using a cheat mod?
I did and deleted it. That is why I am trying a new game with fresh settings.

Not quite understanding that: "it goes blank and nothing happens" sounds like a crash/freeze while "next scenes are missing" sounds to me like you're going back/starting the new day. May I ask which it is?
It might be a freeze, I can't tell. All I know is I have to force close the game. I will start a fresh one without any mods. It might have been the problem

If it the cheat mod that caused the problem then I am sorry guys for the false alarm.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah, I think cheat mod might have been the issue although I did remove it but my save might be corrupted.

I did and deleted it. That is why I am trying a new game with fresh settings.

It might be a freeze, I can't tell. All I know is I have to force close the game. I will start a fresh one without any mods. It might have been the problem

If it the cheat mod that caused the problem then I am sorry guys for the false alarm.
The cheat mod is unpredictable and will cause problems with your game, including adding bugs into your saves. Not to mention, we will not offer support to anyone using mods as it's not supported by the developer. There is already a built-in cheat console in the game.

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
Someone please help me. :cry:
After finishing the tutorial and going through Julia's first heart, the screen goes black with the skip option at the bottom right. But no matter how many times I click on it, it doesn't advance. I can't open the menu either.
I have tried to restart the game and I can't even get past that point.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Someone please help me. :cry:
After finishing the tutorial and going through Julia's first heart, the screen goes black with the skip option at the bottom right. But no matter how many times I click on it, it doesn't advance. I can't open the menu either.
I have tried to restart the game and I can't even get past that point.
My first guess is: you've buried the game folder too deep into your structure (to hide it because of a very systematic folder structure I would guess ;) ). Try moving it up.

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
My first guess is: you've buried the game folder too deep into your structure (to hide it because of a very systematic folder structure I would guess ;) ). Try moving it up.
No, I did what it said in the FAQ, I put it directly on the disk:
C:/MystwoodManor

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No, just the Ipatch.
Can you attach your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Please put the log in either a .zip, .rar or .7z before uploading.

Reactions: TheDevian

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
Can you attach your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Please put the log in either a .zip, .rar or .7z before uploading.
This?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes, thank you.

I do see a crash report in the log, so let's check a couple of things, first.

Do you use any of the following:
• Nahimic
• FMOD
• Citrix
• Strix
• Aegis 3
• Sonic Studio 2 or higher
• RivaTuner Statistics Server
• Apple/Quicktime products (including "Bonjour")
• Portrait Displays\Pivot Software
• ReShade
• Fresco Logic USB graphics driver

And do you know if you have the latest drivers installed for your video card/GPU?

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
Yes, thank you.

I do see a crash report in the log, so let's check a couple of things, first.

Do you use any of the following:
• Nahimic
• FMOD
• Citrix
• Strix
• Aegis 3
• Sonic Studio 2 or higher
• RivaTuner Statistics Server
• Apple/Quicktime products (including "Bonjour")
• Portrait Displays\Pivot Software
• ReShade
• Fresco Logic USB graphics driver

And do you know if you have the latest drivers installed for your video card/GPU?
I just checked and no, I don't have any of those programs installed. My laptop I co-purchased not long ago and I haven't had any problems with other games. Do I need to install any of these programs?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I just checked and no, I don't have any of those programs installed. My laptop I co-purchased not long ago and I haven't had any problems with other games. Do I need to install any of these programs?
No, those programs will conflict with most Unity games. So that's why I asked if you had any of the conflicting software installed, and if you did, I would need to know which one as they have a different workaround that will allow you to use the software (without having to uninstall it) and still be able to play the game.

But since you don't have any of them installed, did you check the drivers for your video card/GPU to insure they were up to date? The log isn't giving me exactly the information I need to know on which AMD Radeon you have installed so I'm unable to check. While you're checking that to see if the drivers are current, can you go into "Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display adapter" and provide a screenshot of that, please? I want to confirm that you only have one display adapter listed there, because if there are 2 devices installed, that would cause a conflict.

Last edited:

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
No, those programs will conflict with most Unity games. So that's why I asked if you had any of the conflicting software installed, and if you did, I would need to know which one as they have a different workaround that will allow you to use the software (without having to uninstall it) and still be able to play the game.

But since you don't have any of them installed, did you check the drivers for your video card/GPU to insure they were up to date? The log isn't giving me exactly the information I need to know on which AMD Radeon you have installed so I'm unable to check. While you're checking that to see if the drivers are current, can you go into "Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display adapter" and provide a screenshot of that, please? I want to confirm that you only have one display adapter listed there, because if there are 2 devices installed, that would cause a conflict.
1682301081265.png

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you. That confirms you have 1 display adapter installed, so you're good there. What did you discover about the drivers for the AMD Radeon? If you're not sure, AMD has an you can use to not only detect what video hardware you have, but insure that its drivers are current.

Last edited:

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
Thank you. That confirms you have 1 display adapter installed, so you're good there. What did you discover about the drivers for the AMD Radeon? If you're not sure, AMD has an you can use to not only detect what video hardware you have, but insure that its drivers are current.
Ok, according to windows everything is up to date.
Yeah. I just went to the AMD page and it mentions something about Adrenalin, I'll install it and see if the problem persists. I hate AMD.

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes