GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Does game version "1.1.0 hot fix" include the cheat mod? Trying to confirm so I don't have to install the cheat mod if it isn't necessary. Thnx in adv

thenull86

May 13, 2017
Is it possible to extract all of images of the game? I tried, but none of them is what I want and there are a few of them.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Why would anyone want that? If you're so eager to see everything, you can just use the full save linked in the main posting of this thread.
Bye bye, fun. It's been a nice time with you. And I thought, you were part of a game.

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
I am facing a problem with the night repeatable scenes. When I try to play them the scenes go till the knock then a message comes "few minutes later" after that I get nothing except for the borders. Escape doesn't work clicking does nothing and I have force close the game. Anyone know why it is happening and how to fix it?
Most of the girls are of level 5, I have built everything except the club. The version I am plying is "D:\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0 (Patreon - Windows)" and you can see the file path is also small. Any help is appreciated.

TL;DR - repeatable night scene is bugged and causes game freeze.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am facing a problem with the night repeatable scenes. When I try to play them the scenes go till the knock then a message comes "few minutes later" after that I get nothing except for the borders. Escape doesn't work clicking does nothing and I have force close the game. Anyone know why it is happening and how to fix it?
Most of the girls are of level 5, I have built everything except the club. The version I am plying is "D:\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0 (Patreon - Windows)" and you can see the file path is also small. Any help is appreciated.

TL;DR - repeatable night scene is bugged and causes game freeze.
It's likely you haven't progressed enough with the girls' tier events. The repeatable events unlock once you get your staff to at least 45 love points. More repeatable night events happen after an additional 5 love points are gained through completing their tier events.

Reactions: TheDevian

Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
Am i the only one who gets stuck in the sofia final scene? There's no animation and it won't let me get past where mc tells her to stop during bj. Every other scene works perfectly fine except this one

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes