7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Could you please provide a screenshot of what you're referring to, or attach a copy of your save so that I can take a look at it for you?
No need, I thought there was 35 pages but its the number of cards we can gather I am guessing, though I have 3 epics (Fortune Teller, librarian, Witch), a rare (Sherrif) and a legendary (Nun) that I do not see.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No need, I thought there was 35 pages but its the number of cards we can gather I am guessing, though I have 3 epics (Fortune Teller, librarian, Witch), a rare (Sherrif) and a legendary (Nun) that I do not see.
Ok, yeah, there are a total of 57 cards in the game. Some will be for the MC only, others will be for your staff. Each of the cards are tiered, so there's a total of three tiers, ~19 cards per tier. I have a quick guide linked in OP that has a list of all of the tarot cards if you need it.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The art is great, along with some decent animation to follow it along, although I am guessing the dialog WAS written by an adult, yet in some areas reads like it was produced by a teen, and a YOUNG teen at that!

HOW many "YOU KNOW"s can there be?
He looked at her YOU KNOW< that was a YOU KNOW, there is a YOU KNOW, Im sorry it was my YOU KNOW??
WHY can't the dialog read a decade or two more mature, you can show a woman deepthroat a dick but RIGHT AFTER you can't have the retarded MC say what it is, or what SHE has, OR deliver a line without studdering so imbecilic, he stutters almost EVERY sentence and several times IN each one, also...WHAT adult refers to being tired as "Sleepy", am I going to read how he got a "BooBoo on his Peepee" next?

I am reading his dialog like he is literally RAINMAN~!
"She..she...she touched my YOU KNOW, and now, and now.....and NOW I am SLEEPY eh eh heh heh heh"
We don't see him walking but I picture him dragging a club foot, heavily drooling, and trying to bite his own ear OR when I read dialog like this.

This is a complete project so there is no changing anything here, BUT it would be a VERY wise idea to alter this sort of dialog in future projects, to avoid having the MC appear to have been dropped on his head...repeatedly.

I was laughing through most of this post, partially from remembering the ridiculous dialog, and the rest from reading what I just typed LMAO!
"Butt" those are just MY opinions.

Edit: LMAO just as soon as I get back into the story I had to give someone a night visit, turns out it was two ADULT girls talking like they were children again, because of a game they used to play, NOPE dont make it more mature, just THINK as if you were a little girl OR following suit with some of the MCs dialog being retarded
"Mr Mowo close your eyes and I will...PAY YOU A VISIT!" (GASP I know right...how SCANDALOUS! oh but wait, she can do BETTER)
"Mr Mowo close your eyes and I will...pay you a visit and...PULL DOWN THE BLANKETS!=!" (Alright thats just going TOO far now, close your EYES children this sort of dialog is NOT for you!)!)
Sigh...her adult...mature reply was..."WELL if you think you can top THAT...put your money where your mouth is?"

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Haha, yeah the questionable dialog aside (STILL laughing every time I read my post, thats GOLDEN right there)
I have unsuccessfully searched on here for ways to fish out the brass spider, and have not been able to not only recover IT but ANYTHING while fishing, apparently the MC has a bad case of narcolepsy and just passes out at the site of water.
So how do I get the spider or any OTHER item from the lake?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Haha, yeah the questionable dialog aside (STILL laughing every time I read my post, thats GOLDEN right there)
I have unsuccessfully searched on here for ways to fish out the brass spider, and have not been able to not only recover IT but ANYTHING while fishing, apparently the MC has a bad case of narcolepsy and just passes out at the site of water.
So how do I get the spider or any OTHER item from the lake?
You have the pay the debt with the bank and you must have completed ALL of Orville's events and you must have completed the MC's "Cracking the case" event.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
You have the pay the debt with the bank and you must have completed ALL of Orville's events and you must have completed the MC's "Cracking the case" event.
I read all of that on here in pieces, some even the entire route I need to take, I am done the game as soon as I hit the Stag again so that entire quest is done, just not the brass spider. Oh I even found the cave I have to bring them all to;/

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I read all of that on here in pieces, some even the entire route I need to take, I am done the game as soon as I hit the Stag again so that entire quest is done, just not the brass spider. Oh I even found the cave I have to bring them all to;/
The spider is RNG, so if you've done the three things I mentioned previously, it may take a few tries. But those things would have to be done first, otherwise fishing is all for naught as you wouldn't get anywhere.

Reactions: TheDevian

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The spider is RNG, so if you've done the three things I mentioned previously, it may take a few tries. But those things would have to be done first, otherwise fishing is all for naught as you wouldn't get anywhere.
I wouldn't be able to hit the Stag and finish this if I hadn't finished Crack The Case, I got all of the answers correct and finished it, I have 2 bonus quests available but everything in the MCs list is ALL done

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Off Topic, but important...

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you all know I will soon be down and out for a while (not exactly sure how long, it may be a few months). Back in May, I was diagnosed with cancer. I recently got both of my CT scans (pelvis and stomach) and PET scans done, now I'm just waiting to find out when I start chemotherapy and radiation therapy. The doctors all say there is a 97% success rate with the type of cancer I have and that it is treatable. Unfortunately due to the treatments, that would prevent me from being on and able to help you guys. Larry, ZenGarden, TheDevian and S3pHiroTh of course will still be on to help, but I won't be able to. So I just thought I'd pass along that information so you guys wouldn't wonder/worry about where I am. I'll still be around in spirit, just not in any capacity to respond. I'll of course let the guys know what's going on and my son of course will be following up with them with regards to my progress. So everyone will be in the loop.

For now, I'm still around, but I will truly miss you guys while I'm away from my desktop when the time comes. So I'm going to do everything I can to beat this thing. I'm ready, so let's do this! #FuckYouCancer

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Amber is supposed to have the Loyal and Neatfreak traits, mine is maxed out lvl 5 and does NOT possess those traits, how do I get them for her and a few of the other girls?'

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Amber is supposed to have the Loyal and Neatfreak traits, mine is maxed out lvl 5 and does NOT possess those traits, how do I get them for her and a few of the other girls?'
IIRC, they are either from quests or they are chosen by you, when she levels. They are randomly picked when you go to choose them, so if you didn't get them to pick from, then you might have to use the pill.

Reactions: ZenGarden and Sycho

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
IIRC, they are either from quests or they are chosen by you, when she levels. They are randomly picked when you go to choose them, so if you didn't get them to pick from, then you might have to use the pill.
I used all 3 pills on Amber specifically with zero change.
If the characters have the option of locked or unique skills, I cant imagine a single person playing this that would choose anything different lol.
Unique and locked skills shine above all others, almost like the rest do not exist, so if those options are unavailable, we should question WHY are they NOT>
This should be automatic, unique skills specifically, there shouldn't even be a "chance"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I used all 3 pills on Amber specifically with zero change.
If the characters have the option of locked or unique skills, I cant imagine a single person playing this that would choose anything different lol.
Unique and locked skills shine above all others, almost like the rest do not exist, so if those options are unavailable, we should question WHY are they NOT>
This should be automatic, unique skills specifically, there shouldn't even be a "chance"
Some of the events you can choose who gets it, and the purple pill will reset all traits (when she sleeps), and allows you to repick them the next day. But again, what comes up is random.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Some of the events you can choose who gets it, and the purple pill will reset all traits (when she sleeps), and allows you to repick them the next day. But again, what comes up is random.
I must have used the pills wrong since Amber doesn't have a choice to make, it's like they just didn't work, and again why would unique to the character or locked traits BE random, it's like getting a Necklace reading Amber giving it to someone whose name is NOT Amber.
Edit: Ah there we are, the last pill worked, and she has a whole 4 skills to reassign, she has a unique neat-freak but her Loyalty wasn't available, I am going to have to try and get Ryley pills to do her now as well.
Edit II: Yeas Fizzwell is the man...eerr Goblin, if the traits dont come up, just wipe em out and fire it up again.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes