Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask for a little information or help... I have unlocked all the girls and I'm missing this point here... could you tell me where I can find it?!
thank you all for helping me understand

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask for a little information or help... I have unlocked all the girls and I'm missing this point here... could you tell me where I can find it?!
thank you all for helping me understand
There are three items you need to find: a bronze spider (found at the lake by fishing during the day), a bronze rectangle (found at Isabella's burnt out cottage during the day) and a bronze crown (found in the woods during the day). Each of those items goes on statues in a cave found by exploring the woods during the day. Once you've placed all three items on the correct statues, the center statue will reveal a nude figurine ("special item"). That must be equipped to the MC in order to see the staff nude while they are working (and at the splash screen). It also unlocks their nude outfits in their respective galleries when you assign some of the staff to their upkeep jobs (healthcare, housekeeping, maintenance and security).

Last edited:

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
Hello, I have a question. Since version 1.0.0 it says that the game is completed but new versions continue to come out, shouldn't the uploeader modify it so that it doesn't say completed? On the other hand, I appreciate the game, it is very good, entertaining and I love it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello, I have a question. Since version 1.0.0 it says that the game is completed but new versions continue to come out, shouldn't the uploeader modify it so that it doesn't say completed? On the other hand, I appreciate the game, it is very good, entertaining and I love it.
The game is completed. The other versions are just hotfixes. There's no new content in it.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I would ask the person who leaked the link here. The last version that was on here included the key. Or you could purchase the full version from Steam. No key required and you can use the cheats. Link is in OP.
Yeah, a totally bullshit approach from this developer. I purchased it from Nutaku for 20 bucks to support it, but it was basically just a standard version. I'll never support this guy again.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, a totally bullshit approach from this developer. I purchased it from Nutaku for 20 bucks to support it, but it was basically just a standard version. I'll never support this guy again.
He isn't the one who changed the upload here. I don't know about Nutaku's version personally, but I assume it's the same as the Steam one, which should have the files you need.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've just sent a message to Faerin on our Discord (which would have been the logical step for you to have taken to begin with - coming onto Discord and informing us there instead of on here) with regard to your issue so he can look into it.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I've just sent a message to Faerin on our Discord (which would have been the logical step for you to have taken to begin with - coming onto Discord and informing us there instead of on here) with regard to your issue so he can look into it.
I see, okay. I did that. But I honestly don't really care about it anyway. I mainly purchased it to support that guy in the first place. I just found the difference between the versions not cool, that's all.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I see, okay. I did that. But I honestly don't really care about it anyway. I mainly purchased it to support that guy in the first place. I just found the difference between the versions not cool, that's all.
The version that was leaked here, was leaked nearly a year and a half after the hotfixes (v1.1.1, then 1.1.2) were released on Steam, Itch and Nutaku. There was no new content and no legitimate reason that it needed to be leaked here (though I will grant you that Story mode was bugged and could not be played). Now people are complaining they can't play the full version because the person who leaked it (not affiliated with us in any way, shape or form) did so without including the key.ini file (which gives you the full version) which caused a huge mess as a result. The last version which was on here (v1.1.1) had the key included. We have zero control over that.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
The version that was leaked here, was leaked nearly a year and a half after the hotfixes (v1.1.1, then 1.1.2) were released on Steam, Itch and Nutaku. There was no new content and no legitimate reason that it needed to be leaked here (though I will grant you that Story mode was bugged and could not be played). Now people are complaining they can't play the full version because the person who leaked it (not affiliated with us in any way, shape or form) did so without including the key.ini file (which gives you the full version) which caused a huge mess as a result. The last version which was on here (v1.1.1) had the key included. We have zero control over that.
To make something clear, I do like to give support. Not everyone here goes only for the freebies, even though it's pretty much a pirate site. I especially like it as I develop my own game, and there were many others who inspired me. But if you release your game on different platforms, you should ensure that all of them are the same. If I had known I'd get a worse version for paying pretty much MORE than on Steam, I'd not have done that in the first place, obviously. That's misleading.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
To make something clear, I do like to give support. Not everyone here goes only for the freebies, even though it's pretty much a pirate site. I especially like it as I develop my own game, and there were many others who inspired me. But if you release your game on different platforms, you should ensure that all of them are the same. If I had known I'd get a worse version for paying pretty much MORE than on Steam, I'd not have done that in the first place, obviously. That's misleading.
Actually, Faerin can't sell the game for more than what's being offered on Steam as Steam/Valve (as far as I know) keep tabs on the developers who offer their games on other platform. If he did, that would be a violation of Steam's ToS. If you notice, the price that's offered on Steam is the exact same price on Itch and Nutaku:

So, please show me where it's "misleading"? I'm certainly not seeing it.

Last edited:

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Actually, Faerin can't sell the game for more than what's being offered on Steam as Steam/Valve keep tabs on the developers who offer their games on other platform. If he did, that would be a violation of Steam's ToS. If you notice, the price that's offered on Steam is the exact same price on Itch and Nutaku:

So, please show me where it's "misleading"? I'm certainly not seeing it.
I'm not referring to the basic selling price in this case. Steam is generally cheaper considering the possibility of using price reductions and their freebie currency. Two games there are available for -25%, for instance.

And you just skipped my whole point here as well with this remark. It's misleading because it offers a worse version for the same price, obviously.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm not referring to the basic selling price in this case. Steam is generally cheaper considering the possibility of using price reductions and their freebie currency. Two games there are available for -25%, for instance.

And you just skipped my whole point here as well with this remark.
You said he was "misleading". That's a direct quote from your previous post. I pointed out the prices from all three sites, since you say you would be "paying pretty much MORE than on Steam" as proof that the prices are no different across the board.

Sure, Steam offers sales of the games on their platform periodically, but those are set by Steam, not the developers.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
You said he was "misleading". That's a direct quote from your previous post. I pointed out the prices from all three sites, since you say you would be "paying pretty much MORE than on Steam" as proof that the prices are no different across the board.

Sure, Steam offers sales of the games on their platform periodically, but those are set by Steam, not the developers.
No, read again. I wrote "That's misleading". I was refering to the version of the game. Dude, seriously, the more you defend this case, the worse you make it. At first, you wrote that you contacted the developer, and now you're desperately trying to defend whatever floats in your mind about this case. You wrote that I should have contacted you folks on discrod instead of writing here, and I've already posted you proof of my purchase there, but I'm getting ignored.

I'm honestly getting a worse impression of this the more we talk here.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No, read again. I wrote "That's misleading". I was refering to the version of the game. Dude, seriously, the more you defend this case, the worse you make it. At first, you wrote that you contacted the developer, and now you're desperately trying to defend whatever floats in your mind about this case. You wrote that I should have contacted you folks on discrod instead of writing here, and I've already posted you proof of my purchase there, but I'm getting ignored.

I'm honestly getting a worse impression of this the more we talk here.
I did message him exactly as I stated I would. That hasn't changed. I've also included your screenshots you DM'd me as well as a follow-up to my message to him.

Reactions: TheDevian

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I did message him exactly as I stated I would. That hasn't changed. I've also included your screenshots you DM'd me as well as a follow-up to my message to him.
You messaged me right after I made my last post, man. Holy shit. Okay, whatever I've send you everything that's relevant there. I don't give a shit any more. I'm kind of sick of this.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You messaged me right after I made my last post, man. Holy shit. Okay, whatever I've send you everything that's relevant there. I don't give a shit any more. I'm kind of sick of this.
There's no need to send me anything else. You sent the proof that you purchased it from Nutaku and you sent the proof that you have the basic version. All I can do is wait for Faerin to get on, which won't be for another couple of hours at best.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I'd like to mention that the problem has been resolved much faster than expected. Even though our conversation hit a wall here, Sycho ultimately helped me with the issue. Additionally, Faerin reached out to apologize for something he wasn't responsible for and sent me the missing file to complete the game.

So all good, peace and out.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'd like to mention that the problem has been resolved much faster than expected. Even though our conversation hit a wall here, Sycho ultimately helped me with the issue. Additionally, Faerin reached out to apologize for something he wasn't responsible for and sent me the missing file to complete the game.

So all good, peace and out.
I'm glad to hear you got the problem resolved and hope you enjoy the game. :)

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
There are three items you need to find: a bronze spider (found at the lake by fishing during the day)!!!!

ok...I have a question but it takes many days to catch the spider... I'm going around and around all the time and it tells me it can't find anything and also I have to go to the bank to deposit the paintings and if I don't know the name of the 3rd painting I can't to move on.
And one more thing, sorry, in story mode how do I level up customers?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 237 Votes