adw2021

Jan 12, 2022
It depends on what you're fishing for. Some of the items for the facilities at the manor can be found in several locations: the lake, general store and in the attic - usually after you've renovated one of the facilities first. The other item, which is part of the MC's event (Cracking the Case) unlocks a "special item" at the lake which you need for the cave. But there are requirements to get it. If you look at my quick guide linked in OP, it will show you what items (for the manor) are available at what location. You'll also see the requirements to get the "special item".
Right, I've played it through before, but to answer your question, i'm not at the point yet to get the special item, but I can't acquire ANY of the other items that are found in the lake, and no matter how many times i try, I can never get the special night time fishing "event" where you get the attunement trait. It's as if fishing is just somehow broken and never gives anything.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Right, I've played it through before, but to answer your question, i'm not at the point yet to get the special item, but I can't acquire ANY of the other items that are found in the lake, and no matter how many times i try, I can never get the special night time fishing "event" where you get the attunement trait. It's as if fishing is just somehow broken and never gives anything.
Wait, you're playing in Story mode, correct? Story mode doesn't use items from the lake, or attic and the items at the general store are unavailable because they're not necessary except in Normal mode. Staff traits are also unavailable as well in Story mode as well and so are the tarot cards. Anything pertaining to the management of the Manor or staff (as well as a couple of scenes in the game) are only available in Normal mode. That would also include the special item and the Halloween clothing for the girls.

adw2021

Jan 12, 2022
Wait, you're playing in Story mode, correct? Story mode doesn't use items from the lake, or attic and the items at the general store are unavailable because they're not necessary except in Normal mode. Staff traits are also unavailable as well in Story mode as well and so are the tarot cards. Anything pertaining to the management of the Manor or staff (as well as a couple of scenes in the game) are only available in Normal mode. That would also include the special item and the Halloween clothing for the girls.

Nope, playing normal mode.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Nope, playing normal mode.
Oh, okay. Then in all likelihood, it's probably RNG or you need to renovate one of the rooms in order to find an item you can use in one of the facilities you already have renovated. But if you want to post your save, I'll have a look and see what's going on.

heoine520

Sep 20, 2022
ShadowRev,帖子:12881678,会员:1968139 said:
有人可以上传此版本的 key.ini 文件吗?即使在第 20 天之后也无法访问秘籍。
[/引用]
我正准备玩这个游戏。我刚刚下载了别人分享的1.10版本。好像有一个key.ini文件,但是不知道1.12版本是否可以通用(抱歉,我是中国人,我的英文可能不是很好,你能看懂吗)

victor2

Aug 29, 2021
Hi,

i check the game folder and plan rebuilt the translated language file, the .bundle in XXX_data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64\ has most of them.

But i try to use the UABEA decompress and get the .json file then import them which i rebuilt,
the game cannot run , stuck in 'system asset' and nothing happen.

i use the tool unity asset bundle CRC spoofer , one error occurred. error.jpg

I hope I was able to explain my situation clearly. If someone need screenshots please let me know!
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi,

i check the game folder and plan rebuilt the translated language file, the .bundle in XXX_data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64\ has most of them.

But i try to use the UABEA decompress and get the .json file then import them which i rebuilt,
the game cannot run , stuck in 'system asset' and nothing happen.

i use the tool unity asset bundle CRC spoofer , one error occurred. View attachment 3364189

I hope I was able to explain my situation clearly. If someone need screenshots please let me know!
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!
Sorry, but you're trying to modify the game by adding a language that doesn't exist in it. Therefore we will not offer support for it.

victor2

Aug 29, 2021
Sorry, but you're trying to modify the game by adding a language that doesn't exist in it. Therefore we will not offer support for it.
oh,that's my mistake to describe my issue. i don't ADD the new language, just correct some dialogue or sentence and let them more frequency.

sorry for your misunderstand, and thank you for your time.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
oh,that's my mistake to describe my issue. i don't ADD the new language, just correct some dialogue or sentence and let them more frequency.

sorry for your misunderstand, and thank you for your time.
We're aware of a few typos in the game in some of the other translations but it's been completed nearly two years ago and will not have any fixes for them.

Reactions: TheDevian

victor2

Aug 29, 2021
We're aware of a few typos in the game in some of the other translations but it's been completed nearly two years ago and will not have any fixes for them.
sad for hear that.

btw, is there any chance by using renpy to rebuilt this game ?

adw2021

Jan 12, 2022
Oh, okay. Then in all likelihood, it's probably RNG or you need to renovate one of the rooms in order to find an item you can use in one of the facilities you already have renovated. But if you want to post your save, I'll have a look and see what's going on.
I think I actually figured it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, not sure if this was intentionally coded this way, and no walkthroughs indicate that it's a requirement to fail fishing in order to succeed. I'm actually going to also test my old save where I'm at day 42 with zero success at getting ANYTHING from fishing, even with trying 5-15 times each at several different days/times, let you know if it contradicts my findings on a new game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think I actually figured it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, not sure if this was intentionally coded this way, and no walkthroughs indicate that it's a requirement to fail fishing in order to succeed. I'm actually going to also test my old save where I'm at day 42 with zero success at getting ANYTHING from fishing, even with trying 5-15 times each at several different days/times, let you know if it contradicts my findings on a new game.
RNG can be unforgiving sometimes which would account for some of the failures, but there's also the matter of renovating the rooms for the items (spoon - kitchen, sweatbands - gym, Stethoscope - healthcare and Rescue buoy - pool) you'll find there as well. The other items from the attic have the same requirement and RNG rears its head there as well. While the items at the general store can be purchased there provided you have the money on-hand.

adw2021

Jan 12, 2022
RNG can be unforgiving sometimes which would account for some of the failures, but there's also the matter of renovating the rooms for the items (spoon - kitchen, sweatbands - gym, Stethoscope - healthcare and Rescue buoy - pool) you'll find there as well. The other items from the attic have the same requirement and RNG rears its head there as well. While the items at the general store can be purchased there provided you have the money on-hand.
Possibly, but in my first play, I cheated like crazy, so it's possible I had those rooms renovated, but I recall that I fished out the swimming item and didn't have the pool, so I don't think that's the issue. And I know RNG can be a bitch but, I ruled that out after MULTIPLE days, reloading 5-15 times each time. That would mean the RNG went from getting something after 3 reloads every time (took only like 20-30 reloads in total to get every item and Libby's scene), to getting NOTHING after ~70 reloads. 5/30 to 0/75, seems unlikely.

Also, I did go back and test my current playthrough where I was at day 42, level 4, with every room you can renovate at level 4 (though not fully decked out). I couldn't get anything. So, I tested the above theory on this one too. I went in the morning, didn't try to reload and do it over, just accepted the sleeping while fishing. Literally, went same day, afternoon, and fished out the sweatbands. So, for me that confirms the hypothesis.

Somehow, it's coded in that you have to fail your first fishing (i.e. fall asleep and get nothing), and that unlocks the ability to get the night scene, Libby, and the four items you get before you finish "cracking the case." They're subject to RNG, but the RNG isn't that rough. But it seems that it's somehow hardwired into the game that you have to endure that first failure, or you will continue to have nothing but failure. Again, not sure if that was intentional, or if it's just a natural consequence of how that mechanic had to be programmed (I'm not a programmer), but you might want to add that in to the FAQ's or any official walkthroughs. I hadn't seen it ever mentioned anywhere else, but I'm not sure how many people ever kept reloading or reloaded and did other things in order to not waste a time slot getting nothing useful done.

• Thinking Face

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I'm about to start this game for the first time. From reading the comments here I'm assuming if you want the full experience you want to start the game in Normal mode?

Edit: the mapping.xml (incest patch) goes into the Mystwood Manor folder correct? I just noticed it doesnt have a /game folder.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm about to start this game for the first time. From reading the comments here I'm assuming if you want the full experience you want to start the game in Normal mode?

Edit: the mapping.xml (incest patch) goes into the Mystwood Manor folder correct? I just noticed it doesnt have a /game folder.
Yes, that's correct. Some bonus scenes/renders are only available in Normal mode. And you are correct that there is no "game" folder as that's usually with Ren'Py games. So the patch would need to go into the game's root folder.

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
Yes, that's correct. Some bonus scenes/renders are only available in Normal mode. And you are correct that there is no "game" folder as that's usually with Ren'Py games. So the patch would need to go into the game's root folder.
I have a unrelated question. I'm lvl 2 and 11 days in. The cheat is still locked, I downloaded the DLL "assembly-CSharp" in the \Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed folder. Am I supposed to hit certain criteria's for it to unlock? I assumed it would just work once that file was in the folder.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have a unrelated question. I'm lvl 2 and 11 days in. The cheat is still locked, I downloaded the DLL "assembly-CSharp" in the \Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed folder. Am I supposed to hit certain criteria's for it to unlock? I assumed it would just work once that file was in the folder.
That's a modded file and we will not offer support for it. Not to mention, it will break your saves.

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
That's a modded file and we will not offer support for it. Not to mention, it will break your saves.
interesting. I know I just started but it hasn't caused any issue's so far, maybe I'll just delete it. could you point me in the right direction for current working cheats?

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
interesting. I know I just started but it hasn't caused any issue's so far, maybe I'll just delete it. could you point me in the right direction for current working cheats?
Unfortunately, the person who felt the need to leak this version didn't include a key.ini file, which is what you will need in order to unlock the cheats console.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes