Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There are three items you need to find: a bronze spider (found at the lake by fishing during the day)!!!!

ok...I have a question but it takes many days to catch the spider... I'm going around and around all the time and it tells me it can't find anything and also I have to go to the bank to deposit the paintings and if I don't know the name of the 3rd painting I can't to move on.
And one more thing, sorry, in story mode how do I level up customers?
If you're playing in Story mode, you can't get the spider or any of the other two items you need for the statues in the cave as that is not available in that game mode. You can only do that in Normal mode. If you're playing in the latter, then you will need to complete all of Orville's events first. Completing that unlocks one of the answers during the bank event (Cracking the case) and completing that event is required to unlock the spider at the lake.

In Story mode, the guests level up as the Manor levels up, unlike in Normal mode.

Reactions: TheDevian

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I INTEND:
No story mode I did it and here's how it comes out
If instead I do the normal roria it comes out like this:
and so then if I go to do the procedure at the bank it comes out like this
1 steps: (I make a deposit)
I follow the steps for the paintings but I get to a point that gives me this and with every answer it makes me go back
2 steps (Penelope/Isabella) and !?!?!?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I INTEND:
No story mode I did it and here's how it comes out
If instead I do the normal roria it comes out like this:
and so then if I go to do the procedure at the bank it comes out like this
1 steps: (I make a deposit)
I follow the steps for the paintings but I get to a point that gives me this and with every answer it makes me go back
2 steps (Penelope/Isabella) and !?!?!?
Have you done the Historian's story?

Reactions: Sycho

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I'll make you understand better this way:
If I do this story: (where I can decide where to put the characters, give them cards and objects)
my clients are VIP 1 and I can't LEVEL them up.
If instead I do: (the mode that I can't decide where to place people and I can't put cards or anything else) my clients are complete with their entire story... and it just gives me this final step where if I complete it it gives me 3 endings LOOK:
now I say...did I do something wrong and do I have to start all over again or can I continue from where I am now?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'll make you understand better this way:
If I do this story: (where I can decide where to put the characters, give them cards and objects)
my clients are VIP 1 and I can't LEVEL them up.
If instead I do: (the mode that I can't decide where to place people and I can't put cards or anything else) my clients are complete with their entire story... and it just gives me this final step where if I complete it it gives me 3 endings LOOK:
now I say...did I do something wrong and do I have to start all over again or can I continue from where I am now?
To change cards, go here.
1709151920416.png
To level the guests, you need to tell Julia what level you want when you assign her to the desk, click no the number 1 there.
1709151724020.png
Don't finish the game until you are ready.
Most of this was explained in the tutorial.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
where i can get items for the characters ? i reached level 4 for the hotel and lvl 4 for almost the girls but i didnt get a single item .
1710085513228.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You get most of the items by exploring the hotel during work shifts if that hasn't changed. (Not every exploration is successful).

Some items are for MC, some are for the girls (same as with the cards), the ones shown are for MC, maybe you were trying to equip them on a girl? Though they shouldn't show there ...

Reactions: TheDevian

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
You get most of the items by exploring the hotel during work shifts if that hasn't changed. (Not every exploration is successful).

Some items are for MC, some are for the girls (same as with the cards), the ones shown are for MC, maybe you were trying to equip them on a girl? Though they shouldn't show there ...
No it doesnt appear for girls only for MC but idk why its locked .
- the items which i got from exploration i should click on it or just go exploration i got it ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No it doesnt appear for girls only for MC but idk why its locked .
- the items which i got from exploration i should click on it or just go exploration i got it ?
The flashlight and fishing rod don't need to be equipped, they're automatically used when you go to the cave and lake respectively. The crown isn't use by the MC, but it is required in the cave.

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes