り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - December 2020

mythic-manor-december-2020-art.png

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays once again from all of the girls at Mythic Manor! Here are six amazing presents for you to unwrap this year. Although... one may have started to unwrap herself...

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features all of the manor girls. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: hohohorny (v0.17+)
mythic-manor-december-2020-bonus-art.png

P.S: Wallpaper link at OP is updated as usual.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - December 2020

View attachment 924486

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays once again from all of the girls at Mythic Manor! Here are six amazing presents for you to unwrap this year. Although... one may have started to unwrap herself...

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features all of the manor girls. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: hohohorny (v0.17+)
View attachment 924483

P.S: Wallpaper link at OP is updated as usual.
It should have been Esther, Velle, Fanora, Naira, Jade, and Nefari in terms of boob size, but that's just my OCD talkin'. This is still perfect! "HAPPY HORNYDAYS!!!" :giggle:

IvanDaSlayer

Dec 1, 2020
So I heard that one of the girls can steal the breast size of the other girls and I was wondering which one it was

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I not understand how to play this game
Click around the house and map to find and do the girls events, the heart top right of the screen will give you hints for all the girls and tell you if your done for now. Otherwise there's the walkthrough mod linked above, or you can search or ask here if you get stuck.

Nateberuks

Nov 29, 2020
Jade join manor.. done lvl up all char in this patch including side char.. i wonder who last person will join manor because still have 1 more empty room in there.. naira best girl btw.. hope u complete this game asap cant wait to see what power mc have..

Kyle6944

May 22, 2020
How to skip text for android? Usually game like this i swipe right but it doesn't work..i already turn on skip unseen text in game option..

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes