uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Feeling the urge to play this again. I haven't tried out 0.4 yet, but with 0.5 (hopefully) real close to coming out, I think I will wait. Fingers crossed it will be pretty soon. :biggrin:

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
since I'm an impatient fuck and have trouble waiting for the new update to come out, I'm just gonna leave this message here: Someone message/remind/mention me when 0.5 is out so I know to come look here, rather than keep checking every hour.

Every1sGrudge

Feb 7, 2018
since I'm an impatient fuck and have trouble waiting for the new update to come out, I'm just gonna leave this message here: Someone message/remind/mention me when 0.5 is out so I know to come look here, rather than keep checking every hour.
"Watch Thread" command >> "and receive email notifications" bullet option >> set email filter rule "F95Zone" in SENDER >> set smartphone to check email every ~30 seconds >> set email notification to Navi's "HAY, LISTEN!!!".

You'll know the instant it updates and be fully erect via hateboner shortcut all at the same time.

MystikWulf

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks you for this awesome game. Art style is wonderful, It has some very stimulating moments and some hilarious humor. I look forward for more of these moments in future. Keep up the awesome work.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
"Watch Thread" command >> "and receive email notifications" bullet option >> set email filter rule "F95Zone" in SENDER >> set smartphone to check email every ~30 seconds >> set email notification to Navi's "HAY, LISTEN!!!".

You'll know the instant it updates and be fully erect via hateboner shortcut all at the same time.
I'm already watching the thread, but for some reason the thread notifications seem wonky sometimes about new stuff. As for email notifications the email this account it tied to is one I don't check often, and barely at all, it's not my main email account.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
good news maybe?
In that it wasn't another rendering computer catching fire or the ever popular two week hospital stay or the innovative trapped in a area of the world currently experiencing a month long power grid failure? Yeah, good news it wasn't one of those.

Me personally, I'd respect it more if he'd said he was busy rescuing Thai children.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes