drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
Seriously, why for fucks sake, as soon as someone tells why a game will be late, people said that either the game is abandonned or the developper have fallen to greed. It's like they want the developper to be working on his game 24/7. Besides, the update will be released in july so still in the same month so not that much late.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I can't wait to see my girls again, also some new girls as well.
Does anyone know what the 2 missing 'Special Events' are between the Fanora and Cei?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
just wondering how you decide what one day late is if no solid date was given, just a general timeframe? i.e early july, hehe
It's a joke making reference to the lynch mobbing that can happen when a dev is one day late, excuses/viable reason or no

I have absolutely nothing against this dev, I can't wait for the next release, but I'm definitely not starting a lynch mob against the dev, seeing as they've given us a progress update that they're in bug testing right now.

Reactions: bc2sketch

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
It's a joke making reference to the lynch mobbing that can happen when a dev is one day late, excuses/viable reason or no

I have absolutely nothing against this dev, I can't wait for the next release, but I'm definitely not starting a lynch mob against the dev, seeing as they've given us a progress update that they're in bug testing right now.
oh I got it and I agree it's ridiculous to jump all over devs for not delivering "on time". personally I'd rather wait the extra few days for bug testing.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus
May 16, 2018
Hi Guys, don't know how to access the safe to put in password. Do you need to complete the pieces of paper? If so, can you help me on where is the last one? Thanks!x'D

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
Hi Guys, don't know how to access the safe to put in password. Do you need to complete the pieces of paper? If so, can you help me on where is the last one? Thanks!x'D
One is the room's kitchen, another in the bathroom but I don't remember the third. Maybe pool?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
smh

Dev: We're excited to announce the next release should be in early July!
Mob: BUT WE NEED AN EXACT DATE!!!!
Dev: [sigh] We want to make sure it's a working bugfree update, so it's being tested and we're not completely sure...
Mob: FUCK THAT, WE NEED A DATE!!!!!!
Dev: [wincing] Ummm, how about July 11th? No promises, but that sounds reasonable to reasonable people
Mob: THANK YOU WE LOVE YOU WE LOVE YOUR GAME IT'S THE BESTEST!!!
[July 11th ends with no update]
Mob:
mob.gif

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes