Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Dis gon b gud. I guess to pass the time, whose everyone's favorite girl? Mine was Esther in the beginning, I mean cmon first few seconds and we get a face full of tits? How could I not! But now, after going through every girls story I gotta say that mine's probably Velle, which surprises even myself because I figured I wouldn't like her since she's a demon, figured she be big on the whole femdom/bdsm thing, but man Jikei wrote her very well! Although even still it's hard, all of them are so well written that it's hard to pick just one for a favorite!

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Nefari...
Dis gon b gud. I guess to pass the time, whose everyone's favorite girl? Mine was Esther in the beginning, I mean cmon first few seconds and we get a face full of tits? How could I not! But now, after going through every girls story I gotta say that mine's probably Velle, which surprises even myself because I figured I wouldn't like her since she's a demon, figured she be big on the whole femdom/bdsm thing, but man Jikei wrote her very well! Although even still it's hard, all of them are so well written that it's hard to pick just one for a favorite!

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Velle & Nefari are tied for me at the moment.

Every1sGrudge

Feb 7, 2018

:'( Jikei why you gotta mess with my nice neatly ordered fetish collection like that?

Normally based purely on my kinks I'd have Esther > Velle > Princess Tittymonster > Nefari > Aqua-lass, but becuase they're actual engaging characters and my heartstrings have been cruelly toyed with by an evil dev it's more like Nefari = Esther > Nereid > Velle > Tits And The Princess They Ride On.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I've played through twice now, on 0.2 and 0.3, the first time through Naira was my favorite, but on the second she was surpassed by Velle. Naria was then tied for second with Nefari. They're followed close behind by Esther, then finally Fanora. Once I get to enjoy the 0.4 and 0.5 content things may change again.

Naria is really cute and probably my favorite body wise (followed close behind by Velle), but she's a bit of a damp rag personality wise, which is a big reason why she lost out to Velle who is just so much fun. With all the new content Nefari got in 0.3 she went from tied for last with Fanora to tied for second. Her straightforward and somewhat dispassionate personality she presents along side that sexy sultry look she always has drives me crazy, even if I still think her ass is ridiculous (if that were slightly more realistically sized she'd probably be tied for first).

Fanora makes for a good buddy to mess around with, but she may be a bit too naive and high maintenance for my taste. And just like Nefari, she's got a fun house mirror body with those balloon boobs that just breaks immersion. I prefer her body when Velle messes around with her at the pool, just a shame she can't stay that way, heh. Esther is great all around, but she is about the most 2 dimensional of the characters personality wise, except maybe Naria (close tie). Not that I don't enjoy the happy-go-luck anything goes hippy thing she has going on though, it just isn't enough on its own to win me over. She does have a pretty great body, Jikei did a great job of balancing her full figure, though I prefer a more slender figure most of the time, so she comes in 3rd on body behind Naria and Velle.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
As the OP states clearly, Nefari Best Girl!

But honestly it's a close battle, all the characters in this game are really well written and likeable, even the kinds that i don't usually like in their generic forms in other games. For instance Fanora at first sight seemed to me like she would be the kind of "Spoiled and Annoying" girl we see in that archetype all the time and i really hate, but i ended up really liking her as well as i played.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Nope. Fanora best girl. When I cross that rainbow bridge, I'll be hunting Perverted Panty-Thieving Raccoons with Fanora. Velle will be close behind with whips and chains while Esther and Naira are playing support roles. Esther would be the healer and Naira would handle the refreshments. Nefari would tailing us reading books and doing "cat stuff" like chasing my other dogs.
:FeelsGoodMan:

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Nope. Fanora best girl. When I cross that rainbow bridge, I'll be hunting Perverted Panty-Thieving Raccoons with Fanora. Velle will be close behind with whips and chains while Esther and Naira are playing support roles. Esther would be the healer and Naira would handle the refreshments. Nefari would tailing us reading books and doing "cat stuff" like chasing my other dogs.
Team Big Tiddies lolicon ftw!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Patreon
Mythic Manor v0.5.0 is Now Available for $10+ Patrons! | Jikei on ...
Join Jikei on Patreon to get access to this post and more benefits.

Jikei-Today at 11:25 AM

Hey @Everyone! v0.5.0 is now available for $10+ patrons. Enjoy!
~~~~~~A brief overview of the new v0.5.0 content~~~~~~
- More main events for all of the manor girls.
- A new multi-girl event.
- Jade's storyline is now available!
- 11 levels for Jade have been added.
- Fishing is now available (at Magic Lake).
- Multiple fishing special events are available.
- More side events have been added.
- Esther's dream event has been altered.
- Minor changes to dialogue and Thera images have been added.
- A new area is now accessible in the mall (with a new character).
- New character cards added to the Character Relationships Screen.
- Added unlockable PC wallpapers for the manor girls and Jade.
- Added purchasable posters to hang in your room (bought from High Vibes).
- Added more options around the manor.
- Raised base pay for writing articles slightly.
- $10+ patron names added to the PC.
- Updated the scene gallery.
- Updated the hints system.
- Updated the walkthrough.
- Other minor fixes and adjustments.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
aWlBVJgm_700w_0.jpg

Reactions: IceBearApproves
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes