carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
How about we stop agreeing or disagreeing with my previous comment, and just get back to talking about how Nefari is or isn't the best girl. Because really, the ladies here are all pretty damned good.
Except for Esther whose personality and character development are paper-thin.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
How about we stop agreeing or disagreeing with my previous comment, and just get back to talking about how Nefari is or isn't the best girl. Because really, the ladies here are all pretty damned good.
Except for Esther whose personality and character development are paper-thin.
You see, I've been seeing this a lot lately. All of you must be typing on your phones, because they seem to be changing Velle to Nefari for some reason! Such a weird thing for so many people to be spelling Velle wrong.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
You see, I've been seeing this a lot lately. All of you must be typing on your phones, because they seem to be changing Velle to Nefari for some reason! Such a weird thing for so many people to be spelling Velle wrong.
lol
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Nefari is better than Velle.
Here, I'll break it down for you:

Top 3 girls:

1) Fanora, Velle, Nefari, Naira, & Jade

2) Velle's cousin and the lady that runs the clothing shop.

3) The cop and Esther.

XD

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
There. Fixed it for ya. Don't need to thank me.
That list is so broken.
I mean, way too many typos. You spelled most of the girls names wrong.
So sad to see that you put Nefari all the way down in 3rd place though.
You're probably gonna be getting a lot of hate for that.
At least on my list she was tied for first.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
What do you mean slowed down? The last update was 18 days ago, not two months ago. It'll be done by the end of the month most likely, calm down

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
For the same of truth, last update was only bugfixes. The actual content was last month around this time, 10th-14th. :)
Then it'll probably be in a couple of days or so. Either way, my point still stands that it'll be done when it's done and complaining that "Updates are coming later" is incorrect, and honestly a bad argument, especially if Jikei is adding more stuff to the update than there was in the last one. Thanks for the correction though, forgot about the patch.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Then it'll probably be in a couple of days or so. Either way, my point still stands that it'll be done when it's done and complaining that "Updates are coming later" is incorrect, and honestly a bad argument, especially if Jikei is adding more stuff to the update than there was in the last one. Thanks for the correction though, forgot about the patch.
I'm not arguing with that point, I just pointed out the date of the last content update.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Dont we usually get a date for the next update and what will be in it?but this time no notice for the update.so maybe will be late or only next m.

lalalala

May 25, 2017

I said that I'd post the walkthrough once I made some progress and I've finished the first five weeks so here it is.

Many choices in the game don't give you the best possible scene outcome and some scenes have requirements that are easy to miss, which means you can easily get a version of a scene that has less content. That's the reason I made this guide, so if you follow it you'll get 100% of the scenes and content and don't have to worry about missing anything.

The mod has also been updated with these improvements:

• Restored the incest scene with the mom to the game. If you replay the 4th Esther scene in the gallery you can choose to play either the original incest scene or the updated Esther scene.
  • The requirements for doing Natasha's first scene was buggy, so now you no longer have to view the other stalls multiple times to watch the scene.
  • Removed the dumb RNG from earning money. You now always earn either $45, $55, or $75 depending on your job experience.
  • Possible addition: I thought about adding a saved pictures folder to the computer so you can see all the previous surveillance images of the girls you've seen since it kinda sucks that you can only see one random image of a girl at a time. But idk if that's a feature anyone would want or care about.
I've installed this and everything seems to work except triggering Natasha's scene. I'm on like week 23 already and I've spent every morning ingame trying to peep at every stall and nothing seems to happen ):

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I've installed this and everything seems to work except triggering Natasha's scene. I'm on like week 23 already and I've spent every morning ingame trying to peep at every stall and nothing seems to happen ):
Have you actually talked to her yet (the security lady in the main hall of the mall)? If you don't talk to her at least once it can't trigger. Beyond that it is a bit of a RNG event once all the criteria have been met: Talk to her, peep at least 7 times, and it's week 2 or later. The event always triggers with the last stall that's usually out-of-order, just in case you've been skipping that one.

asdeeg

May 6, 2018
Guys, i need help with something. I'm using the fan-made walkthrough and i'm week 3 day 16, and this event doesn't trigger for me. "Esther's room -> Mall -> Clothing store". I went both esther room and clothing store and nothing happened, what i'm doing wrong? (I have 9 hearts with her and i'm following the walkthrough step by step and using the mod).

The fan-made one isn't that good tbh. You should use the official one.

At 9 hearts, her event is talking to her in the garden in the afternoon, then going to the art studio in the afternoon or night, and asking for her shovel thing, and then finally returning the item to Esther in the garden in the afternoon.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
The fan-made one isn't that good tbh. You should use the official one.

At 9 hearts, her event is talking to her in the garden in the afternoon, then going to the art studio in the afternoon or night, and asking for her shovel thing, and then finally returning the item to Esther in the garden in the afternoon.
this. i found out first hand that about a third of the walkthrough is just wrong. didnt know there wwas an official one though.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
It's a pretty good walkthrough, helped me a lot. That's the only thing that went wrong in my playthrough, but i've already fixed it, so no problem at all. Thanks!
Actually I checked it out and the incest scene became available the exact night before that morning, and I realize when I added the incest scene I forgot to change the name of whose room you go to the next morning from Esther to Nefari.

Sorry, it should be "Nefari's room -> Mall -> Clothing store". If you're still following my walkthrough I'd recommend reloading your save on Day 16 and make sure you do Nefari's event that morning. I can give you my save from that morning if you didn't save before that. Also don't forget that you can go to the gallery to watch the original day 15 night scene of the mom.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes