carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
I find the results of that poll highly disturbing.
I absolutely detest and abhor anything to do with Futas. The entire concept is rather nauseating to me.
If it's kept only to the side characters, and it does not in any way impact the MC's progression with his love interests that would be fine as I could just completely avoid the characters involved like they were plague bearers.

If Jade or one of the mains suddenly sprouts a dick though, or if progressing with one of them meant having to force myself through some scene involving a futa, I'm out. It would just instantly ruin the game for me.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I absolutely detest and abhor anything to do with Futas. The entire concept is rather nauseating to me.
If it's kept only to the side characters, and it does not in any way impact the MC's progression with his love interests that would be fine as I could just completely avoid the characters involved like they were plague bearers.

If Jade or one of the mains suddenly sprouts a dick though, or if progressing with one of them meant having to force myself through some scene involving a futa, I'm out. It would just instantly ruin the game for me.
I'd be very surprised if these things aren't made optional. Personally I have no interest in any of the three mentioned kinks, and probably won't play those routes. I just hope the affected girls will also have a "normal" route to play. I have faith in @Jikei though.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
I'm more morally disturb by Pregnancy. And what is Watersports? Pissing? Meh..
Futa/Trap can be fun if they acts/looks like girls, even if the MC got "romantically" butt fucked it's okay, but if the MC suck dicks I would be disappointed. The Futa Sisters are cute tho'. Then it's not Gay if you don't touch the balls. :coldsweat:

Anyway, disappointing poll result.

Reactions: Budman59

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
There isn't by chance a 0.5 to 0.5.1 patch is there? Bit of a pain to redownload the whole game for what probably amounts to a few minor script changes.

Reactions: datastorm3600

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
no.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Already saw the update notes, and the stuff that's important to the PC version are literally a small handful of script changes, which means that only the scripts.rpa file (under 4 MB) should need replacing to get those fixes/additions. The mobile stuff should only affect that version.

Mar 7, 2017

No one cares.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Gotta say I love the dynamic between the MC and Esther. The way she tries to act mature and responsible in regards to nudity and the MC's dick, but she's actually eager and excited to be in those situations because there is still a girl inside all of that woman. I've always enjoyed observing reactions to an exposed dick, her dialouge and expressions surrounding the MC's "Monster" are great! Arousing and amusing at the same time. Would love to see more of this kind of dialouge and dynamic in this game as well as others in general.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes