suprizesd

Apr 22, 2017
I can't find the Velvet pass anywhere. Is it not available yet or i am missing something? I got the gold card already.

VeniVidiVeni1

Oct 9, 2017
im assuming this engine allows you to make more in less time? Is that why theres so much content. As opposed to daz i mean.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
im assuming this engine allows you to make more in less time? Is that why theres so much content. As opposed to daz i mean.
If by "engine" you mean "rendering software", then yes & no. HoneySelect isn't a rendering software which is why it enables devs to create more in much shorter time. Rather it's a game where you create and pose characters using the game's inbuilt posing modes; HoneyStudio or StudioNEO. Instead of rendering, they just pose the models and take a screenshot. Simple as that! :biggrin:

Or is it? :RarePepe: There is definitely more than just simply posing and screenshooting in order to make it look anywhere near as good as Mythic Manor. HoneySelect without mods looks fairly low quality. It's also very difficult to make non-East Asian looking characters without mods and lots of experimentation & creativity. There's a good chance Jikei also uses Photoshop to touch up the screenshots too.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
With and other similar games (like ), you aren't rendering per se, but rather just taking screenshots of a game (usually with the game's own built-in camera tool, rather than your system print screen). As long as your system can run the game at a performance level that allows you to work with it smoothly, then you can get real-time renders out of them.

Though as Anonny said, mods and 3rd party assets will play a big part in the quality of your results. Though keep in mind that pumping up the graphics with better shader models and higher res textures means a lot more demanding workload for your system.

Reactions: Latecomer

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
No but he’ll probably release them when he’s done with the game... I’m sure you can find a similar model somewhere though if you don’t wanna make it yourself
Can we find the character cards to put in Honey select themselves? Kinda curious about it.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
No but he’ll probably release them when he’s done with the game... I’m sure you can find a similar model somewhere though if you don’t wanna make it yourself
would be awesome if we could find a nefari's one ... tried it once .. failed horribly T_T

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
How dareth thou create something as beautiful and perfect as Nefari and not LET ME FUCK HER ON THIS VERSION REEEEEEEEEE

Asmael

Jan 17, 2018
congratulations to the creators, very complete and with many possibilities in the future. Very good game.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm so ready for the MC to bang the bejebbers out of his voluptuous landlady, and for Esther to spill the bi-curious beans on his hot mom! I also can't wait to find out what's in the little locked box in the MC's safe, as well as the password-protected file on Esther's PC? :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: fanboi
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes