CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
It's made with Wordpad. It's a rich text file, which can open with Wordpad, or Microsoft Word. You also easily convert it to a text file, but you're lose some formatting.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hmm, interesting. So basically the creators that use this content do not take legal risks, right? This goes against what some game developers have told me, but I think you're right.

Either way, putting on the watermark is a way to stay even safer. Because Patreon does not allow the use of material that infringes copyrights. If the images have the Illusion watermark, then the creator can defend himself by saying that he is making fair use of the material.
let's just say that Patreon stated that just to cover his own ass; unfortunately I doubt that actually apply to creators too...
And anyway, as TK8000 stated, putting a little watermark with the illusion logo on the corner of images shouldn't be a big deal.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
let's just say that Patreon stated that just to cover his own ass; unfortunately I doubt that actually apply to creators too...
And anyway, as TK8000 stated, putting a little watermark with the illusion logo on the corner of images shouldn't be a big deal.
To tell you the truth, I think it would be a big deal because it would ruin the beautiful look that Jikei made for the game. From what I saw, he wrote in the "about screen" that the characters and scenarios were made with Honey Select. Perhaps this is enough. But Jikei needs to think hard about this because he's making a game with great potential. And like everything with a lot of potential, it will get the attention of many people.

Reactions: crugh2112

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Excellent! Gorgeous renders, interesting cast, almost flawless gui and mechanics...plus more content than a lot o 0.5 versions. You, Sir, just got a new Patron (as soon as I am back home).

Reactions: Jikei

ItzPercival

Jul 1, 2017

Those are some off the top of my head... I'm sure there are others... Research into Corruption is another, but it looks like it may have been abandoned even though it has a decent amount of content...
yeah its a shame, i was surprised when I heard the project is abandoned

Reactions: 4n0n

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
I finished every girl storyline, expect for naira one... im stuck in lvl 17. any tips?

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
I finished every girl storyline, expect for naira one... im stuck in lvl 17. any tips?

Relationship: 17-->18
Time: Morning. Location: Power Pump Fitness. Then Mythic Manor--Naira's Room.
Ask Reila about classes at the Gym desk. Pay $200 for the self-defense class. Return to Naira's room to give her the voucher.

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
Is there a time limit to finish growing your relationship with the girls?
As far as I know there are no wrong choices or time limits. There is a limited number of Sunday events, but you can continue after you deplete them.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Finished this build already, gotta say I love this type of game, it has from sweet to hardcore girls, I'm going to pledge to this dev seriously want that he (or she, doesn't matter anyway) finishes this game and maybe do others with Honey select models this beautifully displayed.

Reactions: Jikei

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
If you press the heart and then click the heart above the character it usually tells you what to do next.
Thanks, i haven't realised it till now..

Relationship: 17-->18
Time: Morning. Location: Power Pump Fitness. Then Mythic Manor--Naira's Room.
Ask Reila about classes at the Gym desk. Pay $200 for the self-defense class. Return to Naira's room to give her the voucher.

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
How do i go about getting the Repair skill? Is writing online the only way to get money?
You can repair the Mythic Manor bathroom sink to gain +1 repair skill. In the main hallway, click on the clipboard on the wall next to Nefari's room. Accept the quest. Then go to New Lark Mall-- MM Store. Buy a bathroom sink pipe. Return to Mythic Manor-- Bathroom. Click on the pink exclamation mark on the right hand side of the screen twice. You're repair the sink. You can then repair the camera that you find in your room on the safe.

Apart from the occasional quest, such as Esther giving you money to run an errand, the only way to get money is to use your computer. Fortunately, there aren't many items you need to buy in the current build, so making money shouldn't be a problem.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes