moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Velvet pass - Gold pass , someone know it ?! plzz help
I'm pretty sure those aren't implemented yet.
Other than that the game is pretty good for a first release, a fun gameplay, that doesn't feel neither grindy, nor rushed, and has a lot of content. Also there's tons of random events happening to keep you entertained in the meantime.. very nice :D
I enabled the console commands and checked all the currently active values in the game. The basic pass for the strip club is all that is active right now. You couldn't give yourself a higher pass level if you wanted to as they aren't in the game code yet. That also applies to most of the locked doors, chests and safes in the house. They haven't been fully coded but the dev was smart in adding all of these hype (cliff hanger) style objects around so you get all excited thinking about what kinds of things you might find hiding on their computers or what nasty toys you'll find in a locked chest.

any idea on getting the camera outside to work?
I also can't find a value for the outside camera so I don't think it has been fulled added to game.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Really liking this game! I hope the developer will add more pee related events instead of girls just peeing in the bathroom. i'm in love with the renders and models he sure did a great job. Cant wait to see more. Anyone has an idea when the next update will hit?

frea1

Apr 15, 2017
Pretty good game, was playing it till the end of the version for a good amount of time.

Reminder Nefari is the best girl
Thank you for the upload

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Pretty good game, was playing it till the end of the version for a good amount of time.
Yeah, same here. I think it's because it's event based and not mindless grinding to advance with the girls. Really liked it.

Punisherxt

Jul 23, 2017
Great game, lots of content even though it's just his first version.
That's how you make a demo, not these pieces of-you-know-what with 10 minutes of gameplay and 3 images most developers call "demos" right now.

Reactions: Jikei

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
someone found the special code?
If you end up with this version of the ending, give me one last code.
When you receive the code, please save it. When you press Start and ask if you have the code, typing the code will take you to the last Sunday night of the time you saved. I think it is probably a system to work with save in the next version.

Jikei

Mythic Manor Developer
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
IF the developper is here do you play bestiality?? like horse
Are you asking if there's bestiality in the game? If so... no, there isn't right now. Or will there be in the future? There will be half-animal stuff but as for doing actual horses and what not... maybe... I can dig that kinda stuff haha, but I don't have any set plans for it.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Are you asking if there's bestiality in the game? If so... no, there isn't right now. Or will there be in the future? There will be half-animal stuff but as for doing actual horses and what not... maybe... I can dig that kinda stuff haha, but I don't have any set plans for it.
Cool to Heard and your first update was awesome and big

Reactions: Jikei

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Wow, good game. The quality of the UI, the maps, the images generated in Honey Select, etc., all of the highest quality. I was even embarrassed to see what it is possible to do with Renpy + Honey Select when compared to the shit I do, lol. Although it is only 0.1, there is already a huge amount of content. The creator is sure to win several thousand dollars at Patreon, much deserved.

Man you're game is pretty good too you know ^^
House Arrest is a very good game and I'm really happy when I see news of your game (and I'm not the only one I think), keep going it's not a shitty game :)

But yes this game too is pretty interesting !
I play again to see some scenes with different options and it's good I hope he will release the next update ASAP !

To conclude, TK8000 or Jikei you're doing great keep like this and keep you're own style because it's what we want :)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes