Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
played the game too.. Would love to see less big boobs in it though
Quoting because I cannot agree enough. Since the developer is on here, I hope he'll add some smaller boobs. Maybe something between the a cup of Nefari and Misha, the DDD of Fanora. I mean we have, what, just Naira with her c cup, and that's it.

Reactions: Jikei and Demiare

CptErect

May 12, 2017
so far this game serves you a ver. 4.1.2.134.2 in a 0.1.0 kind of demo. Props to the developer. Hope he sontinues the game, and add more women into it.

Reactions: Jikei

wind damascus

Aug 30, 2017
anyone can help ? i cant trigger lv 10 event for velle (the mission when we have to visit her in velvet desire's at night.
can anybody help answer this ? thank you.
fun vn for sure this game. bless u dev

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
anyone can help ? i cant trigger lv 10 event for velle (the mission when we have to visit her in velvet desire's at night.
can anybody help answer this ? thank you.
fun vn for sure this game. bless u dev
That's because it isn't during the night, go there in the afternoon, if I remember correctly.

wind damascus

Aug 30, 2017
That's because it isn't during the night, go there in the afternoon, if I remember correctly.
thanks dude. i read the walkthrough from someone on some pages and they mentioned night instead afternoon.

This dev has the taste. Hopefully adding more content soon. And some mechanic to use the money "usefully" to do something.

Dyranin

Aug 20, 2017
Wow, this is really good, I especially love the scene where we see a partial "mythic form" for Naira, and I NEED to see all of the girl's forms, not forgetting mom either, gotta know the other half of the main char. (Not to mention I'd want mom to be a romance-able girl too,but that's just what I like.)

flo112244

Jan 21, 2018
really nice game, i finish the game and it was very good job.
congratulations @Jikei

but how go in the bathroom and pee when esther take a shower ?
i try many time to enter but i can't

any suggestions ?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes