idontu

Sep 17, 2016
This was really good for a .1 game. Not expecting the same amount of content added in .2 though.

People aspiring to be in this business should take note of this game's release. Already has $1400 monthly on Patreon and the game has only been out for 1 week. Put actual time into your first release so people actually take notice of your game instead of rushing out a 5 min tech demo with patreon links covering it.

Reactions: reallybadman

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
This was really good for a .1 game. Not expecting the same amount of content added in .2 though.

People aspiring to be in this business should take note of this game's release. Already has $1400 monthly on Patreon and the game has only been out for 1 week. Put actual time into your first release so people actually take notice of your game instead of rushing out a 5 min tech demo with patreon links covering it.
Waiting for the same amount of content for 0.2 is crazy. The game was only 1 week at Patreon, however it should be the result of several months of work (I believe at least 6 months). It is not from day to night that a game is made with so much content and with so much quality in so many different areas (from the composition of the images in Honey Select to the graphical interface).

Even if 0.1 was the result of ~6 months, I'm still optimistic about the author's ability to deliver updates at an acceptable pace. Apparently he has already made a lot of the game core and the next updates can focus on new events. And anyone who plays will notice that the author has thought in the smallest detail, that is, he is a methodical person who knows what he is doing. With this in mind, I believe that Mythic Manor will confirm itself as one of the biggest successes of adult games in Patreon. And this is my biggest concern because it will catch the eye of Illusion.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
What is the special code?
There are multiple codes that the game gives you when you finish the game, they don't give you anything extra they just go to week 7 and all the girls at the current max relationship level.

Zal

May 5, 2017
Very very nice game!!!quite some content for the first version of it and the girls, the plot and the animations are very good.Keep it up Jikei!!!!!Best regards.
Zal

Reactions: Jikei

Bleere

Apr 3, 2017
Just finished the game, and i must say this is something! The amount of content for a version 0.1 is insane too. The characters/renders looks super good, and most important characters have strongly expressed personalities.
Damn, it's not like i just played some fapp game :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: yamauba and Jikei

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I made a public poll to see what manor girl is everyone's favorite so far in v0.1.0: :closedeyesmile:
Looking at the poll so far, it is safe to say that you have a winner here. All your characters are enjoyed.

Reactions: Jikei
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes