Mark17

May 15, 2017
hey, i know this asking too much but... please someone share the patreon posts!

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
hey guys
how can i up my repair skills? well i found it BUT i still can't fix that damn sink

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Hate to be "that guy", but any chance at getting an unusually tall girl included, given that they're all Mythical creatures in some fashion? Or is that a bit of a limitation with the Honey Select engine?

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I like this game, lots of potential in terms of scenarios. The pregnancy tag is a bit premature though. ( since you can't impregnate anyone, I assume that's on the to-do list though)

edit: potential somehow auto corrected into penitential

Reactions: Jikei

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hate to be "that guy", but any chance at getting an unusually tall girl included, given that they're all Mythical creatures in some fashion? Or is that a bit of a limitation with the Honey Select engine?
You can scale models in HS, so yeah, it's doable... Might not look "pretty" tho.

palalove

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone know if we can do something for the "cam - outside" on the computer ? it just makes an error for me

vedpls

Feb 24, 2018
Very promising already. Lots of content included in the first version. It's a very charming game.. The characters are likeable and I'm looking forward to see where this goes.

Reactions: Jikei
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes