weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
See my previous comment above.
I'm not saying that there's something inherently wrong with thotery

I'm just saying that if you behave in thotery then you shouldn't be surprised if people treat you like a thot ;)

BTW velle would be on my side in this debate ;), she knows what she is and revels in it

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Thank you so much for showing me this, I know I'm gonna get a bunch of use out of this.

I'm not saying that there's something inherently wrong with thotery

I'm just saying that if you behave in thotery then you shouldn't be surprised if people treat you like a thot ;)

BTW velle would be on my side in this debate ;), she knows what she is and revels in it
As for you!

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
Thank you so much for showing me this, I know I'm gonna get a bunch of use out of this.

As for you!

Alright:

Velle: Fun to mess around with, but, since she's literally a whore who likes what she does and would keep doing it - Not Waifu Material

Naira: Way too shy, barely even talks. All she has going for her is that species basically makes her a sex addict - Not Waifu Material

Nefari: Egyptian. Hot. Cold as a snake. Not hot. - Not Waifu Material

Fanora: Small but Thicc in every way, which prevents her from looking like a kid. Talks to animals. Enjoys a little banter but obviously loves you deeply. Likes to cuddle after sex. Literally a princess yet never expects to be treated differently from the other girls. Freckles. You were her first. - Waifu Material

I'd be willing to marry Esther too. Can't resist the whole milking thing, also, wincest.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I posted this 6 weeks ago or so, but not much has changed since then. Ranking these girls is easy:

1st Naira
2nd Nefari
3rd Velle
4th Fanora
5th Jade
6th Natasha
7th Seren
8th MC's mom
9th Cei
10th Iris
11-98 All the random nPCs from the mall, beach, gym, park, etc
99 Getting hit by a cement mixer
100 Esther

Reactions: Mark17

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Alright:

Velle: Fun to mess around with, but, since she's literally a whore who likes what she does and would keep doing it - Not Waifu Material

Naira: Way too shy, barely even talks. All she has going for her is that species basically makes her a sex addict - Not Waifu Material

Nefari: Egyptian. Hot. Cold as a snake. Not hot. - Not Waifu Material

Fanora: Small but Thicc in every way, which prevents her from looking like a kid. Talks to animals. Enjoys a little banter but obviously loves you deeply. Likes to cuddle after sex. Literally a princess yet never expects to be treated differently from the other girls. Freckles. You were her first. - Waifu Material

I'd be willing to marry Esther too. Can't resist the whole milking thing, also, wincest.
Firstly, and I hate to beat a dead horse, but this must be said again:

Secondly: Velle's, as far as we've seen, a stripper not a whore. She works at a strip club, albeit one where some of the women can prostitute themselves out. However, since we've never seen her work as a prostitute then we can't say that she's literally a whore. As well, we've only seen her do any stripping ONCE. She could just be a waitress or something there, we don't really know what her job is there, other than the fact that she works there.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
updated op with important game related info
You know, I was about to get angry thinking you were about to diss my waifu but then I saw what it really was and I'll take it. I'm not happy about it, but it's acceptable. You get a thumbs up for relevant and good mod work.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
updated op with important game related info
Should we 'Report' this change (brutal abuse of power) to some higher authority? Could you instead Update the OP with a working link to version 0.6.0 or higher?? ;/
ok, just joking. but you could go to man of the house main thread and start cleaning off-topic messages starting from september 1 2017 if you have extra time to spend ;D
or maybe I post a friendly request for everyone to clean their messages? (<-joke, just a joke, believe it)

Aug 16, 2016
Not into impregnation for the most part, I prefer slender and fit bodies to preggo ones. But if there is gonna be pregnancy, I'm gonna have to knock Esther up. She's just too motherly to not give a baby of her own.

Hopefully if implemented there will be the option to talk them into or out of the pill in order to enable or disable pregnancy chances with girls, because I'm not about to go messing up Nefari's glorious figure with an unsightly baby bump.

Also, what's all this talk about just having one waifu?

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
Firstly, and I hate to beat a dead horse, but this must be said again:

Secondly: Velle's, as far as we've seen, a stripper not a whore. She works at a strip club, albeit one where some of the women can prostitute themselves out. However, since we've never seen her work as a prostitute then we can't say that she's literally a whore. As well, we've only seen her do any stripping ONCE. She could just be a waitress or something there, we don't really know what her job is there, other than the fact that she works there.
Sorry to break this to you but sometimes if you ask the bartender for Velle she tells you you can't see her because she's in the room.

Jun 14, 2018
I posted this 6 weeks ago or so, but not much has changed since then. Ranking these girls is easy:

1st Naira
2nd Nefari
3rd Velle
4th Fanora
5th Jade
6th Natasha
7th Seren
8th MC's mom
9th Cei
10th Iris
11-98 All the random nPCs from the mall, beach, gym, park, etc
99 Getting hit by a cement mixer
100 Esther
I hope the coming update is exclusively Esther content for your sake then, because you need to learn

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes