Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
Not into impregnation for the most part, I prefer slender and fit bodies to preggo ones. But if there is gonna be pregnancy, I'm gonna have to knock Esther up. She's just too motherly to not give a baby of her own.

Hopefully if implemented there will be the option to talk them into or out of the pill in order to enable or disable pregnancy chances with girls, because I'm not about to go messing up Nefari's glorious figure with an unsightly baby bump.

Also, what's all this talk about just having one waifu?
Same, the only thing I like about impregnation is the whole milking thing, but Esther already has us covered on that front.
Thing is tho, impregnation scenes are only gonna be possible on dream sequences because giving the option to impregnate a girl or not would make it way harder to update the game since that would divide it in 2.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Guys, do you know where we could found character chard of the game to play with HS ?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Sorry to break this to you but sometimes if you ask the bartender for Velle she tells you you can't see her because she's in the room.
She's simply explaining the features to the potential customers.

Also, for the sake of honesty I've never seen that comment. Every time I talk to the bartender she just says "She's not working tonight" and that never changes for me. I don't know if it's just a random thing or if it's because of how you went through your game or whatever.

Reactions: partanen

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I don't think I've seen that line either, I've only seen the "she's not working tonight" line. She only works in the afternoon so idk maybe it's part of one of her events.
I don't think it's that either because I've replayed through most of her events a few times and don't remember hearing that line. Now that I'm thinking about it, though it's definitely been a while since I've gone through her whole storyline from the beginning, I don't really remember hearing that line ever.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Ho and i have a quesqtion for you Maim Lain, your "incest patch" works for the 0.6 too?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes