Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Found it!
What part is this from? Is it from a part of her story or a random convo from her? I'm just honestly curious because I actually don't remember ever seeing this at all. If it's ever that she's not working she's at home for me, so I've never had the opportunity to see this conversation. Like I said I'm honestly just curious, though this doesn't change my decision that Velle is best girl.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Have said before, will say again:

Esther is a cardboard cut out in comparison to the other girls.

She might have some curves, but her story is weak af.

Reactions: kcoope89

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i actually bugged the game out or something, i am stuck on the last quest with that water girl (whatever her name is) where you sneak into her room from outside and you are supposed to read her diary and put a camera in her room, well i didnt know that i was supposed to do that and now i am locked out, the hint in game tells me to do what i already did but i cant because i already triggered the first event to even get in. other than that some of the hints could be way better cause they are still confusing as hell.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
i actually bugged the game out or something, i am stuck on the last quest with that water girl (whatever her name is) where you sneak into her room from outside and you are supposed to read her diary and put a camera in her room, well i didnt know that i was supposed to do that and now i am locked out, the hint in game tells me to do what i already did but i cant because i already triggered the first event to even get in. other than that some of the hints could be way better cause they are still confusing as hell.
You can go again in room by talking to esther

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
What part is this from? Is it from a part of her story or a random convo from her? I'm just honestly curious because I actually don't remember ever seeing this at all. If it's ever that she's not working she's at home for me, so I've never had the opportunity to see this conversation. Like I said I'm honestly just curious, though this doesn't change my decision that Velle is best girl.
Just randomly talked to the bartender in the middle of the day.

D

Deleted member 290972

That's so weird, I talked to her for like a week straight and never got anything else than "She's not working tonight". Plus basically the entire rest of the game.
One of the times you go looking for Velle, she's in the sex shop in the mall. Another time she's in the girls locker room at the gym and that's where she ends up giving you a "Gold Card" for the club.

D

Deleted member 290972

I don't hate Esther. She's sweet and kind and warm and loving and all kinds of other great things. But as far as sex appeal goes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Totally, agree with that assessment. In fact, she's the only one who doesn't have a good sex appeal. But hey, to each there own.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Nefari is my favorite I just know usually my favorite girls the devs always do damn anal first instead of pussy.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Nefari is my favorite I just know usually my favorite girls the devs always do damn anal first instead of pussy.
Sounds like you like girls with big and glorious butt and thighs. If that's the case it wouldn't come as a surprise, but I understand that feeling.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
I really Hope you're right with this one !
Also just throwing it in there ... despite people shitting on her left and right .... Esther comes at a fav second ! ... guess she appeals to people that like big girls (non dominating kinda way )

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes