Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sounds like you like girls with big and glorious butt and thighs. If that's the case it wouldn't come as a surprise, but I understand that feeling.
Well I like the succubus too but she got plenty of scenes. It's just Nefari is the sexiest. The two girls I dont even waste my tiem doing the story with is Naira and that lil big titty loli.

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
I don't enjoy Nefari's and Velle's story tbh. Naira's is probably the one with more entertaining scenes with the whole water nymphs have *needs* thing. Velle's has no build up and Nefari is just so cold, which makes sense because she's a cat but still.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Respect Fanora please, she's not a loli she's 18.
nah Fanora is cute loli :x

You can respect her for me. I just wont do her story unless it stops the others progress.
You do miss out on a bit though if you don't do Fanora's and Naira's events.

Sunday event 3 (mall):
Fanora’s level is at least 6 = Extra cg of all the girls.

Sunday event 4 (beach):
Naira’s level at least 10 and Fanora’s level is at least 10 = Fanora unties Naira’s bikini top.

Sunday event 7 (elevator):
Naira’s level is at least 7 = Special Velle and Naira scene.

Valth

Jul 11, 2017
Nefari or Velle is my favorite, I love the smaller bust of Nefari and the attitude of Velle. Hard for me to choose between those two. Esther is by far my least favorite followed by Fanora. When I first played I thought Esther was supposed to be your aunt which made me like her a bit more, but then I realized she is just a family friend which ruined the one aspect I liked about her. Fanora is just by far the most annoying personality wise. Naira I like, she is adorable.

Reactions: yimanchor

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Esther is the greatest ever, i shall hear no more besmirching of her good name! Her sexy, beautiful curvy body and her loving motherly nature gets me every fucking time. All the other girls are pretty hot....but no one comes close to Esther.
I'm torn, look at that boob with his wrong Esther is best girl opinion.

...On the other hand he has a Kyuss avatar! :heartcoveredeyes:

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
well like and dislike are different for everyone but please just realise that IRL Kar........shity.....han is like 5% of men dream so please don't come saying Esther is the greatest ever .... we don't realy need a Kar.......shity......han in the game ..... (i know you gonna rage on this one but man i totaly skipped her i was so disgusted seeing any scene with her but yea i forced myself to max her just for the special event ..... she's like a big old friend for me and nothing else but like i said everyone have different taste so be it ...)

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
Nefari or Velle is my favorite, I love the smaller bust of Nefari and the attitude of Velle. Hard for me to choose between those two. Esther is by far my least favorite followed by Fanora. When I first played I thought Esther was supposed to be your aunt which made me like her a bit more, but then I realized she is just a family friend which ruined the one aspect I liked about her. Fanora is just by far the most annoying personality wise. Naira I like, she is adorable.
She IS your aunt. Where did you get that she was just a family friend?

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
She isn't blood related, you are confusing that on the first release she was the godmother, she never was related by blood, she is just a friend of Thera which is MC's mother.
Pretty sure she is your aunt, and like all other games it got changed because of patreon.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes