Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Only one new event for each main girl? Uggghh I knew this game would be too good to be true. It started off so strong with 18 or more events for each girl in the 0.1 and now we get teensy little updates once a month. (And yes I don't care at all about hobo girl, to me she doesn't count as a main girl)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
updated walkthrough is on page 151 of the thread...no more hand holding..learn to search or read through...

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to find my save files (for a mac)? I used '~/Library/RenPy' to reach my games and their saves. I was able to find them before, but I can't remember the name.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Nefari has the body type i like most..big hips and ass ...small boobs..dark hair..but still..she falls behind Fanora and Naira on personality...maybe if in future updates she "humanizes" and becomes more romantic and lovable she'll shoot past those two.
I also have the feeling that she needs more development. I have the feeling when we will see her full mythic form it will get wild :D I actually liked the szene where Fanora had smaller tits, they did fit her a lot better

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just downloaded this but it won't let me update the 0.5 version any pointers also what's this talk about crystals

Morgandr

Feb 3, 2018
A really good update, we finally had sex with Esther, we played with Velle's milky boobs and the rest was amazing, especially the cam girls site and a little bit of Iris. Hopefully we can have fun with the other cam girls, Vaine and the busty blonde stripper in the future.
What about using the freaking SPOILER alert???

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Okay So Naira new update Explained/Solved... People aren't getting the crystal out of her (box or closet) in her room... once you do that then go into your inventory click on it (holding it)...in the morning go to her room.

OneHandBandit

Aug 1, 2017
Okay So Naira new update Explained/Solved... People aren't getting the crystal out of her (box or closet) in her room... once you do that then go into your inventory click on it (holding it)...in the morning go to her room.
I have the crystal but it's only telling me that it's lightly glowing when I click it. I think I'm missing something, I checked her hint and it tells me to go see what she's doing

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes