Coolhand

Aug 10, 2017
In walkthrough:
1 Esther , special event 1
2 Fanora , special event 1
3 Extras , Fishing events
Thank you I did the fishing stuff but its just not popping I guess. I got the dildo, the green rock, and the duskflower. is there anything else I have to do with the fishing

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thank you I did the fishing stuff but its just not popping I guess. I got the dildo, the green rock, and the duskflower. is there anything else I have to do with the fishing
Something more heavy and beautiful :) , read also this page

songossj11

Dec 27, 2017
Have problem with Naira level 22. Can't proceed as. I know I should talk with Ester but it she is not allowing me to enter to her room.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I have the crystal but it's only telling me that it's lightly glowing when I click it. I think I'm missing something, I checked her hint and it tells me to go see what she's doing
And im guessing in the morning you went to her room? (hope you tried sleeping a day and going to her)

suprizesd

Apr 22, 2017
First find the poster about the chat show at the recycle bin in the mall next to the police woman. At night, try to log in to internet and click the masturchat or sth and you will her on the right.

Izzynura

Jul 30, 2018
Cannot proceed with naira after take the crystal.. how to visit her in the morning.. i try many time in the morning... not working.. anyone made it?

suprizesd

Apr 22, 2017
Cannot proceed with naira after take the crystal.. how to visit her in the morning.. i try many time in the morning... not working.. anyone made it?
You have to click the crystal in your inventory and then visit her in the morning.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes