septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
That was disappointing.
Esther has been built up from the very beginning, and her scene basically amounts to "I feel old, whatever, let's fuck", Velle scenes feel less casual than this, where was the buildup? Which needed to be in the scene itself.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Maim Lain wait you created a mod that restores incest my hero but for real ty ty
:D

Why i can't load my save from 0.5? And also no walkthrough for new release?
You probably didn't put your save in the right folder. And there is a walkthrough for 0.6, but @klx is worst mod (jk <3) and didn't update it. :p

Orangewolf73

Aug 19, 2018
That was disappointing.
Esther has been built up from the very beginning, and her scene basically amounts to "I feel old, whatever, let's fuck", Velle scenes feel less casual than this, where was the buildup? Which needed to be in the scene itself.
I think the problem lies not in the story, but in the fact that if you were like me, you'd played the game completely up to the dinner events w/Esther.....then had to wait for this update, and without playing through the entire game again, it's easy to just play the one scene (happened for me immediately, as the first thing I did was click on Esther's door) not realizing that it would lead to the one and only new scene/event for her.....and have it be the payoff for all the buildup previously.

I think playing the entire game again from the beginning would lead to a different take on how the entire Esther route plays out.....but that is just my .02

Reactions: fanboi and WaerM

Thrakkanuur

Aug 3, 2018
I just want to say, this game is fantastic. The variety is what I like the most, I'm a big fan of curvy redheads, so Esther was an immediate yes! Gotta say though....Nefari is my favorite... Carmel "dat ass" deliciousness. Her gold eyes are amazing. Less giant tits on starving waifs, and more body shapes and variety is something a lot of these other games sorely lack. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much for making this.

mrraw

Nov 19, 2017
cuál es la contraseña de la computadora portátil que está dentro de la caja de seguridad MC

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I think the problem lies not in the story, but in the fact that if you were like me, you'd played the game completely up to the dinner events w/Esther.....then had to wait for this update, and without playing through the entire game again, it's easy to just play the one scene (happened for me immediately, as the first thing I did was click on Esther's door) not realizing that it would lead to the one and only new scene/event for her.....and have it be the payoff for all the buildup previously.

I think playing the entire game again from the beginning would lead to a different take on how the entire Esther route plays out.....but that is just my .02
I agree and would have liked some foreplay and oral sex, to set the stage for the long-awaited main event. I'd especially enjoyed the MC squeezing and sucking her milky boobs, while fucking like rabbits! I hope the MC's mom comes for a visit soon and catches them. Ohhh the possibilities!!!:eek:penedeyewink:

-Nekopoi-

Apr 26, 2018
After date in morning I can't find esther, in wt said i have fisit her in the morning but she not here, I play in android btw.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes