N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
we also might get futa content in the future with this serum nefari's sister mentions.

how come all the games with kinky sex and fetishes are included in games using honey select. games using daz are quite vanilla in comparison.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Um. Hello everyone. Need help here. I cant finish Naira lastest event "I can feel vibrate". How to finish it ? They say I have to click the crystal in my inventory. But I dont have any like that. Can anyone tell me what happen here ? Is it some kind of bug ? How to fix it ? Maybe that's all

Jun 22, 2018
Um. Hello everyone. Need help here. I cant finish Naira lastest event "I can feel vibrate". How to finish it ? They say I have to click the crystal in my inventory. But I dont have any like that. Can anyone tell me what happen here ? Is it some kind of bug ? How to fix it ? Maybe that's all
Crystal is in lockbox PW is naira+mc then you can take the crystal and use it to complete the event

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
someone have the walkthrough updated? i only need the special events :V
ty for the hero :V

May 16, 2018
Hi guys!
I would just like to get your opinion:
It seems the android version that jikei released is somewhat zoomed in in terms of the images compared to the android port from spear1403 which i feel is the complete size...
I can't shake the feeling that i'm not seeing the whole image (seemes zoomed in and stretched).
Can any of you verify? Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes