LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
also nowhere have i been able to do anything with upping my repair skill or any of that

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
i cant get into narias room every time i talk to esther to try and get in i get another excuse what do i do?
The first time you can enter Naira's room (as WT says) , you need Naira level 5 + a camera in your inventory + repair skill at least 1.
But I played time ago ... so I don't remember exactly.
Or post your save

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
narias at 22 right now and i never found how to raise any of my skills
the bullitin board i can read says stuff about a sink but i cant accept or do anything afterwards

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
narias at 22 right now and i never found how to raise any of my skills
CLick the notice board in the hallway to fix the pool and i think there is a broken camera on top of the safe in your room if i remember back to all those months ago.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
CLick the notice board in the hallway to fix the pool and i think there is a broken camera on top of the safe in your room if i remember back to all those months ago.
right now notice board talks about a sink but i cant accept any quests or even interact with the sink

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I'm new to the game, but I already have a problem with the fan walkthrough.
Week1, day 2:
After going to the minimart to buy the pipe. Went back to the Manor. Went straight to the bathroom and guess who/what I find there? FANORA brushing her teeth. So there goes the carefully crafted step by step. And yes I did install the mod provided. Am I missing something? I followed the walkthrough to the letter. Now that one action I could take in the morning is buggered because of her brushing her teeth.

And it falls downhill from there. Went to Velle's room on day 3. Can't do anything with her. She just allows entry but doesn't engage dialogue. I'll leave this here until I hear from someone in this thread.

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
So there goes the carefully crafted step by step.
Eh, you're making a bit of a storm in a glass here.

The morning bathroom and pool scenes are completely random - there is someone there or not. So yes, everytime the walkthrough says to go there, you can get something random otherwise.

Just go do something else for this time slot and try again next day, or even next timeslot when everyone is working away from the house and the bathroom is empty.

There's no real shortage of things to do in the game, especially at the beginning. If you REALLY don't have anything else to do, you can always go back to your room and write an article for some cash, that always helps.

There's no real time limit in this game, other than the sunday events but even then they're completely easy to get all the required points anyway.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Eh, you're making a bit of a storm in a glass here.

The morning bathroom and pool scenes are completely random - there is someone there or not. So yes, everytime the walkthrough says to go there, you can get something random otherwise.

Just go do something else for this time slot and try again next day, or even next timeslot when everyone is working away from the house and the bathroom is empty.

There's no real shortage of things to do in the game, especially at the beginning. If you REALLY don't have anything else to do, you can always go back to your room and write an article for some cash, that always helps.

There's no real time limit in this game, other than the sunday events but even then they're completely easy to get all the required points anyway.
Thanks for letting me know!

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted

Notice - Fetishes Poll #1 Results and Change to Mythic Admirer Tier

Hey everyone, our first Fetishes Poll has ended and the winning two fetishes have been decided: Threesome/Group and Pregnancy/Impregnation!

These two fetishes will be in v0.7.0, but we still haven't decided exactly how the pregnancy fetish will included be yet.
Since pregnancy/impregnation is something that will be included for the manor girls in the future, it will have to appear as a dream, for a side character, or as a special temporary power in v0.7.0.

The final results of Fetishes Poll #1 can be seen in the image below.
upload_2018-9-11_23-16-17.png

Another important note, we have decided to move the "Your name displayed in the game forever!" reward perk from the $10 Mythic Admirer tier to the $20 Mythic Maniac tier starting in October.
Anyone who pledges $10 in September will still get their name in the game.

The number of names to sort through and add each version was getting a bit too high. Changing this perk to the $20 tier will make things a lot more manageable for us! We will choose a different location for the new $20+ names, as the text file in the PC is getting a bit too crowded.

Cheers,

Jikei & Nocht

May 16, 2018
Jikei posted

Notice - Fetishes Poll #1 Results and Change to Mythic Admirer Tier

Hey everyone, our first Fetishes Poll has ended and the winning two fetishes have been decided: Threesome/Group and Pregnancy/Impregnation!

These two fetishes will be in v0.7.0, but we still haven't decided exactly how the pregnancy fetish will included be yet.
Since pregnancy/impregnation is something that will be included for the manor girls in the future, it will have to appear as a dream, for a side character, or as a special temporary power in v0.7.0.

The final results of Fetishes Poll #1 can be seen in the image below.
View attachment 148709

Another important note, we have decided to move the "Your name displayed in the game forever!" reward perk from the $10 Mythic Admirer tier to the $20 Mythic Maniac tier starting in October.
Anyone who pledges $10 in September will still get their name in the game.

The number of names to sort through and add each version was getting a bit too high. Changing this perk to the $20 tier will make things a lot more manageable for us! We will choose a different location for the new $20+ names, as the text file in the PC is getting a bit too crowded.

Cheers,

Jikei & Nocht
The master has spoken! Yes impregnation is a go! ( i love the hint that the main characters will eventually all be preggers!) Sad that breast expansion did not win... Oh well can't have it all! I hope next poll! :eazyHype:

May 16, 2018
Hi guys!
I would just like to get your opinion:
It seems the android version that jikei released is somewhat zoomed in in terms of the images compared to the android port from spear1403 which i feel is the complete size...
I can't shake the feeling that i'm not seeing the whole image (seemes zoomed in and stretched).
Can any of you verify? Thanks!
No reply on my query? Sad:cryingface:
Can anyone give insight?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
What's the point? Velle will add a few percents to hers anyway and that's it... Demons are evil boob-stealing creatures :D

Reactions: Blossop

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I'm new to the game, but I already have a problem with the fan walkthrough.
Week1, day 2:
After going to the minimart to buy the pipe. Went back to the Manor. Went straight to the bathroom and guess who/what I find there? FANORA brushing her teeth. So there goes the carefully crafted step by step. And yes I did install the mod provided. Am I missing something? I followed the walkthrough to the letter. Now that one action I could take in the morning is buggered because of her brushing her teeth.

And it falls downhill from there. Went to Velle's room on day 3. Can't do anything with her. She just allows entry but doesn't engage dialogue. I'll leave this here until I hear from someone in this thread.
ok 1st the pipes can be fixed any time after you pick up the new pipes just wait till no one is in bathroom and fix the pipes there is no time limit on it 2nd ok for vella did you check the hints tells you what to do like see whats she is up yo heck pool you have to lvl each char for the weekend event to triger did you do the first quest gym workout go to power pluss and press the mats to workout and she will show up and ask if your there to train say yes to workout with her the the next 2 days see her in her room in morning and affternoon 1 time each to to lvl her to 3

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I really liked this new update. Every manor girl got some action and we even got to goof inside most of them. The Sunday event where they celebrate Esther's birthday is the nice wholesome goodness I love seeing in these games. :biggrin:
Just a small thing I found funny in that scene (other than the penis cactus) was Fanora needing to walk faster to keep up with the others because she's so short. Too cute.
As always great job to the team! Always a pleasure to support your work.

Also, nice Persona 5 reference. :winkytongue:
screenshot3177.png screenshot3479.png

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes